Ghost Whisperer

The Walk-In

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 23, 2007 on CBS

• LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god...i absoulte loved this episode it's definately my favorite of the was awesome...the begining was creepy i mean the missing corpse from the morgue...and two ghosts instead of one...but it was awesome how two people are connected even if they werent that close when they were living...and i loved all the gestures that the paramedic made to get Delia back...i personally would have melted after the first one with the mp3 was so cute...the end where Jason gave Allysa the list i cried because it gave her that extra push to follow her dreams...a must see.
  • It was great! A zombie and two ghosts- can't go wrong there.

I loved this episode. From the very beginning, it was very errie and it made me want to stay and watch to figure out just how a corpse could start to move again. I was shocked to find out that the two ghosts were connected since they went to the same high school together. And in this episode Melinda told one of the ghost's old friends that she was part of the reunion committee to get some infromation out of her about the past. Even with all the creppy things going on, there was still enough sweetness to balance it out. Delia finally gives the guy who was knocking himself out to apologize to her another chance, and Alyssa gets a message from Jason to give her a reason to follow her dreams.
  • Real life ghost was filmed in this episode of Walk-ins. What a great walk in!!

What's not to love! They filmed a real ghost! It's a red circle and it's in the scene where the homecoming queen is at the reunion. It crosses over her from left to right and then a few scenes later it crosses over the screen from right to left. How exciting!!!
  • Cool! Zombies now!

Very cool and hip. I that was really cool when a ghost invaded this man's body and starts walking around in a crazy way. It was just weird, I loved it. Very original. Two ghosts were crossed over so that is a very good thing. It was very touching but I have to admit that I thought it was hilarious that after the touching scene where the ghost guy apologizes for his mistakes to this one creep who wa bugging him and then telling him that he slept with his sister. Very funny. This was a very original and creatively done episode. Tune in!!!
  • This episode and serie is awesome!!!!! I love it and never miss it....

The episode is exactly why I watch this series. It was very well written. Had a good plot. The ending was great as usual. Just what you expect of the program. The actors make you really feel the emotions and pain the spirits, family, and friends are feeling. This show and series makes it very difficult not to believe in the after-life, ghosts, spirits, good, evil, and in people who can see and talk with them. I for one do believe in ghosts and spirits, God and the Devil. The fact a broadcasting station was creative enough to start this serie in the first place is fantastic.
  • A different yet good episode

This has to be one of the most origional episodes of the season. Although it was a little odd, it was still pretty good. I thought the beginning with Melinda and Jim was funny. It was a good episode, however I was a little disturbed by the dead body. I have a queasy stomach and that bothered me a little bit, but it wasn't that bad. It was interesting to see that the ghosts new eachother in some way, I wasn't expecting that. And then of course the end had a happy ending, just like all of the Ghost Whisperer episodes, will almost. All things considered, it was a good episode but not my first pick of episodes I want to see again.
  • Different but yet still really good.

This episode was really good but it was a little different then the other episodes. Did you notice that in this episode Jim (Melenda's husband)went everywhere with Melinda? I thought that the list of the things they wanted to do before they die was really neat and I should start my own someday. This episode was also creepy expecially were the dead body went over the fence and his leg got messed up and he was fixing it that part freaked me out the most. It was also cool that she went to the reunion they should have a episode were Melinda goes to her high school reunion and faces all of the people who were mean to her.
  • Dreams, Disaster, Love, Hate, this episode has it all!

"The Walk In" was definitely one of the best episodes of Ghost Whisperer I have seen so far. The storyline was brilliant, although sometimes quirky (But it's a TV show about somebody who can talk to ghosts, you've got to expect a bit of that.) The characters were well presented and portrayed and the ideas behind each of them was brilliant.

At the beginning I was a bit confused with the idea of voodoo and a body being active after death, and I felt the idea was a bit far fetched, but after finding out it was actually another ghost who was taking control of the body things started to fall into place. I particularly liked the scene that Mellisa first met with Alyssa, when they talked about Jason. It was really brilliant to think of a young boy who was dying of a debilitating disease, but rather than moping around about it decided to live his life out, even through his dying days, to quote; "Not a day wasted." Then it was even better to see that he had a friend who looked past his somewhat unattractive exterior and see the goodness inside. Obviously a very touching thought, and it definitely struck a chord in my heart.

Also the inclusion of two ghosts, who also know each other was a unusual touch that worked out very well. It was brilliant to see another storyline of a man to unfold, embarking on dropping out, screwing up, regretting things, and eventually suicide. It was worked out well with the final speech to the Fiance of the homecoming queen about regretting things but having to move on, and having the opportunity to do that.

Finally, the third story that unfolded was that of Delia and Tim, and I found it fascinating to see all three different stories be told, and for all of them to have individual meanings and ideas behind them that were put into play and combining to make a brilliant episode.
  • Quite a good episode, if you ask me.

This was definitely a highly interesting episode. The storyline was a little bit weird at various points, especially with the ghost taking over a body, but after the confusion at the start, the episode developed very nicely.

I highly enjoyed the scenes at the reunion, and there were some funny bits over there.

This was not the greatest episode, but still a highly interesting one. As such, I would recommend it very highly, as this show is very interesting, and this episode is not exception.

Please keep it up, Ghost Whispere,r, as I'm really enjoying this show and this season. I look forward to more episodes, and I would highly recommend watching them!