Ghost Whisperer

The Woman of His Dreams

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 27, 2006 on CBS

• I like this show, it shows that one can be spiritual without being religous. The same thing Joan of Arcadia was trying to show.

This show continually makes its point with the writing. I mean there are situations that it has taken on that really could have been silly or treated contritely, but the writers have treated each story according to the needs of the characters and not just the storya dn how to end it in an hour. Even though there was one or two stories that I have to admit were rushed a bit. I don't usnderstand why Aisha Tyler did not want to reprise her role. I guess she did not feel that her charachter had anywhere to go. Now to go off ona little tangent. I really believe that this show and Joan of Arcadia would have complemented each other so well that CBS would have been a monster on Friday nights and nobody would have been able to touch them. But I guess we will never know. I hope CBS doesn't try to screw this show over by changing the line up next season.