Ghost Whisperer

Threshold

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 14, 2008 on CBS

• I know it's November sweeps, but please Ghost Whisperer, say it ain't so!

This episode started strong, predictably bringing tears to my eyes throughout the first 20 or so minutes. The celebratory tone of Jim's funeral was great and a perfect time for Melinda to see him...but from then on, this show just got lousier by the minute. I am a HUGE GW fan...having said that, I'm afraid the show has "jumped the shark" with that ending. Jim repossessing another man's body (the new guys used to be on Jericho btw)...WHAT?! I mean, I was upset they killed Jim off last week, because he and Melinda have the best chemistry on TV today! It was perfect and sad to see it go...and I guess I'm glad Jim is still on the show, but I don't know, the ending still makes me mad. I mean, does only Melinda see Jim's face? What, are they going to try and have a baby still? Yeah, kid you look like your father.....IN HIS PAST LIFE?!
    I'm still going to watch, but this show has a lot to prove now... oh and writers, what's going on with the mystery story arc you've given us the first few years... the creepy laughing man with the hat, the underground world? It seems this season that all the other stuff has been forgotten. Let's hope it is all just a dream.....