G.I. Joe: Renegades Forums

Saturday 7:30 PM on The HubBetween Seasons

Does anyone watch this show?!

Kittyfan2

[1]Jun 30, 2012
    • level: 8

I mean seriously? I've never seen a show where there are no reviews and no topics in the forum. No one's talking about this show at all. Well, here's my opinion, it's a pretty kool show. I like it a lot. The characters are fun;the plots are interesting;and the action is decent.^^ It's a fun show to watch.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Llaffer

[2]Jul 27, 2012
    • level: 8

I enjoyed the first season. I'm hoping for more. Transformers and MLP are working on seasons 2 and 3 respectively. This show deserves a season 2 as well. I was a kid in the 80s when G.I. Joe originally aired. Back then there were no back story to characters as far as I could remmeber. They just already existed in an organization that already existed. This show tells the story of how that organization started, with back-story to characters both hero and villian. I want more!

Edited on 07/27/2012 1:06pm

lady_catseyes

[3]Sep 13, 2012
    • level: 10

I watched it. Gonna miss it. TV.com shows it as in hiatus but it was cancelled after the first season like most shows that deserve better. Boo!

MajLorne

[4]Sep 19, 2012
    • level: 21
    I watched some episodes and I enjoyed what I saw. This was way better than the 80s version. Fewer characters and a more focused storyline. It's a shame if it is canceled as it and Transformers Prime have been really good in taking 80s 'fluff' and making them more serious in tone and threats. Why are good shows like this punished?