G.I. Joe Sigma Six

FOX (ended 2007)

G.I. Joe Sigma Six Fan Reviews (22)

7.2
  • Like the recent horrid incarnation of Transformers, G.I. Joe Sigma Six is the latest production of Kid's WB to tarnish a legendary name in the cartoon world.

3.6
    Like the recent horrid incarnation of Transformers, G.I. Joe Sigma Six is the latest production of Kid\'s WB to tarnish a legendary name in the cartoon world. The jump from classic animation style to anime has not been kind to the G.I. Joe series. While the computer animation of Spy Games was a major hit, this recent change in style falls flat on its face. The show tends to deal less with the classic battles of good vs. evil and has filler segments revolving around kids, teens, etc.. The best part of the classic was that it focused solely on the Joes and Cobra. There was no filler. It was just one constant battle pitting hero against villain. This version strays from that winning formula, and as expected is the weakest version of the show to date.

My final review: G.I. No, this show is just plain bad. This version nearly destroys the G.I. Joe name, luckily for those of us old enough to remember the original, we still have the memories of a better day. Now you know that this show is terrible, and knowing is half the battle.