Gideon's Way Forums

ITV (ended 1966)

I'm the only one here!

sssquarepants

[1]Aug 24, 2007
    • level: 23
    What is Gideon's Way? Who has ever heard of this show. I know that know one is gonna answer me because no one will ever... EVER come here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sssquarepants

[2]Nov 21, 2007
    Well, its been about 3 months and no one has still come. That's because no one has ever heard of this show. Gideon's Way sounds like some Western movie. Once again, no one will ever...EVER come here. I will back in a few months, only to see these two comments.

sssquarepants

[3]Jan 23, 2008
    Alright hey whats up everyone. Oops, i mean whats up myself. Because i'm the only one who COMES HERE! My life has been going great. I'm doing well on TV.com (unlike Gideon's Way). Gideon's Way sounds ike the name of a gate. "May I enter Gideon's Way?" I'll be back in a couple of months. Just to read the latest post, which will be this one. Later!

sssquarepants

[4]Apr 22, 2008
    Well...I'm back! It's been a few months (2 to be exact) and I was right. The last post was mine ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHERS! LEt's get the audience of ZERO caught up in everything I have been doing. I had a "Small Things in Life I Hate" mini series. It was 15 parts and was successful. I have been writing a lot of blogs which I enjoy. I hope to write many. Anyway, about this show. What the DUECE is a Gideon? Is that a person? A place? Or a thought in my mind. ONCE AGAIN, I will be back in 2 or 3 months to see this post i am writing and will be forced to comment. So long Gideon. Whatever you may be!

lovethatTAR

[5]May 4, 2008
    • level: 6
    Haha, thought i'd leave a message...not cuz i have ever heard of this show, which i have not, but to simply make your day. Haha

sssquarepants

[6]May 23, 2008
    Another......soul? But it cannot be. I have been here since August 24 of last year without a comment. Who are you and can you help me? Please! Why couldn't you have let me be? I was doing fine. But now, the show is being overun be monsters and robots. Why? I was peaceful. It seems as though I will have to go somewhere else. This was 9 MONTHS in the making and now...i depart!

lovethatTAR

[7]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 6
    No, don't depart!!! Just thought you could use a "gideon's way" friend. LOL, please come back!!!

benbraysher1

[8]Jun 1, 2013
    • level: 2

Not any more!!

I've gotten into this show in a big way - it's actually showing at 5am on digital TV in Australia at the moment. So wonderfully gritty and so many great UK Character actors.