Gilligan's Island

CBS (ended 1967)

Carolee99

Gilligan's Island Fan Reviews (55)

• A group of people end up stranded on an Island with no communication whatsoever.

I wish Gilligan’s Island never left television. I love how Gilligan always tried to help the Skipper out or when he’d do his own little things, he always end up messing something up. How they both slept in a hammock gave me a longing feeling for sleeping in one every night. Those things look really comfortable. Gilligan’s Island is a show that will remain in television history for years to come. Other may try, but it can never be duplicated. We will never forget the silliness of Gilligan, or the persistence and knowledge from the Skipper. Or perhaps the nifty inventions created by the Professor or the charming cuteness of Mary Ann. I know I’ll never forget the materialism of both the movie star and the millionaires. A Memorable show that is worth more than a thousand words or maybe more.