Gilligan's Island

Take a Dare

Aired Saturday 8:30 PM Jan 02, 1967 on CBS

• Barclay Bastard!

When I watched that episode I wanted to beat Barclay to a bloody pulp! He stole stuff from the castaways to survive which means cheating! Because that counts as having help from other people which is against the rules. Then, when he believed the money that Mr. Howell offered was fake, he's is a born idiot! How does he think Mr. Howell made fake money on a deserted island!

Then when they heard over the radio that his $10,000 was hidden in a secret compartment of the shortwave radio, he was pretty much stuck. He could tell them that he lost the transmitter on the island and they'd tell him that they'll just take him back and look for it because I doubt they'll give him another $10,000. If they go back to the island, they'll discover the castaways and discover that Barclay was lying which would give Barclay a bad reputation for trying to scheme people out of $10,000. Barclay could go back to the island himself to look for the money but he knows he's not a favorite person on that island. I'm sure he knows if he goes back, the castaways will kill him! So Barclay has to put up with getting nothing which is what he deserved!