Gilmore Girls

An Affair to Remember

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Oct 28, 2003 on The WB

• Lorelai and Sookie are asked to cater a party for Emily, Rory has to find a new place to study, Kirk has a date. Still brilliant.

What's with the low episode score? This was just as good as previous episodes. I liked Rory's side story of not being able to study and Paris continues to amuse me throughout. I was wondering about Jamie but here we find out there still together and are currently fighting. Everyone being so annoying is something people can relate to so it was enjoyable to see Rory go off and find a new place to study.

Under a tree! But not just any tree, one that is perfect for her to study under. I knew someone would take it though and it was amusing to see her try and get it back. Very good when she paid the guy a twenty to leave, which he gladly did. I'm not a fan of Jason, he's a little unknown to be honest.

The whole Emily asking Sookie to cater was a great idea for entertainment but Lorelai's phone conversation with Emily about the business flyers was even better. Sookie making all the little broccoli tarts was amusing, especially how they seemed to be everywhere. Strangely I did feel sorry for Emily when she broke the news to Lorelai about the cancellation, she seemed so upset.

I was glad that Lorelai stormed to Jason and gave him a piece of her mind, though he ended it with asking her out, quite interesting. Kirk's date was amusing, mainly because he was shocked at how well it was going. I wonder if we'll see more of Lulu.

Brilliant episode again, I'm still loving the college stories!
ABCFAM