Gilmore Girls

An Affair to Remember

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Oct 28, 2003 on The WB

• Amazing episode! All the storylines were great!:)

This Gilmore Girls episode is very interesting one because: Rory deals with college life, Lorelai and Sookie are asked to organize a party at Emily's house, Kirk gets a date, Emily finally shows some emotions.
    Rory's storyline was really amusing. She struggles with finding place to study because of her roommates' annoying habits and their constant fighting. She finally finds a tree in the park which fits her perfectly. I liked that part of the episode because I have always liked to study outside and I find it pretty normal.
    Lorelai and Sookie are asked by Emily to organize a party for her. I liked the scene where they were serving Emily as she was trying the meals. So hilarious! Sookie was amazing again that she is always so involved in cooking. I got a little bit sad for Emily as Richard canceled the party. I liked that Lorelai showed some feelings for her mother, something that she doesn't do so often.
    Kirk gets a date. The date is amusing. So funny were the preparations for the date.
    Very,very,very good episode!:):):)