Gilmore Girls

Concert Interruptus

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Feb 15, 2001 on The WB

• Lorelai, Rory, Sookie, Paris, Madeleine, and Louise go to a Bangles concert. Madeleine and Louise sneak off to a party.

This was very excellent episode. I thought it was very interesting that Rory, Paris, Madeleine and Louise end up working together on a project. They had not been very friendly. I thought that it was great that Lorelai had given up the great seats so Rory could try to at least end the animosity that she had had with the girls. It was also nice to see Lorelai acting like an adult and mother when she went to find Madeleine and Louise. They deserved to get yelled at. That is for certain. I am glad that Rory and Paris were not dumb enough to go with them. I think it would have been worse if Rory had gotten involved with it. You do not see Lorelai get mad at Rory too often. She is generally a laid back parent. They are more like best friends than mother-daughter, which isn't always the best way for a mother and daughter to interact but it seems to work for them for the most part. they do have their moments though.