Gilmore Girls Forums

The WB (ended 2007)

Chris or Luke??

ilovemilo

[41]Jun 16, 2006
    • level: 10
    eclipse86 wrote:
    If you take a look at some of the different forums you can see that I am not the only one who does not care for Jess. And I think that the whole cousins by marriage thing would be too wierd for Rory and Jess, I just don't see them as being the type of people who would be okay with such an arrangement, even if it is legal.

I think that they would be fine with it as long as they love each other.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iloveme123

[42]Jun 16, 2006
    • level: 11

LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE!

I hate Chris!

ilovemilo

[43]Jun 16, 2006
    iloveme123 wrote:

LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE!

I hate Chris!

It's a bit unclear to me - who do you hate?

jonesk1981

[44]Jun 16, 2006
    • level: 7
    iloveme123 wrote:

I hate Chris!

Gee!  Don't hold back...tell us how you really feel! 

oh...and I agree 100%

ilovemilo

[45]Jun 16, 2006
    jonesk1981 wrote:
    iloveme123 wrote:

I hate Chris!

oh...and I agree 100%

lol haha

mkpsu

[46]Jun 21, 2006
    • level: 14
    ilovemilo wrote:
    jonesk1981 wrote:
    iloveme123 wrote:

I hate Chris!

oh...and I agree 100%

lol haha

I think that iloveme123 wants Lorelai to be w/ Chris, b/c it's not like Luke's name isn't on their 182 times or anything

ilovemilo

[47]Jun 22, 2006
    mkpsu wrote:
    ilovemilo wrote:
    jonesk1981 wrote:
    iloveme123 wrote:

I hate Chris!

oh...and I agree 100%

lol haha

I think that iloveme123 wants Lorelai to be w/ Chris, b/c it's not like Luke's name isn't on their 182 times or anything

Haha, is that what she's trying to say? lol

mkpsu

[48]Jun 22, 2006
    ilovemilo wrote:
    mkpsu wrote:
    ilovemilo wrote:
    jonesk1981 wrote:
    iloveme123 wrote:

I hate Chris!

oh...and I agree 100%

lol haha

I think so

ilovemilo

[49]Jun 24, 2006
    mkpsu wrote:
    ilovemilo wrote:
    mkpsu wrote:
    ilovemilo wrote:
    jonesk1981 wrote:
    iloveme123 wrote:

I hate Chris!

oh...and I agree 100%

lol haha

I think so

Haha!

narnoor

[50]Jun 24, 2006

I've just finished seeing Beauty and the Beast (again), and dunno why I thought of Luke just then, he has lots in common with the Beast, we say the attitude and then Belle came and tamed him, don't u think it's the same here; Luke has an attitude issues, Lore came along and it took him 4 years to manage himself, he changed for her sake, he wore a suite!!!! he cleaned up perfect and sweet... he's sweet, remember when he gave her the money and even she didn't ask, building her a skiing place, he knows her ins and outs.

While Chris bashes in (I'm ur handsome man, I'll save u) and then what... he disappears... he's not worthy... did u see that awful smirk on his face in the finale!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I wanted to kill him.. and she DOESNT love him, u also saw her face, she was in PAIN.

ilovemilo

[51]Jun 24, 2006
    narnoor wrote:

I've just finished seeing Beauty and the Beast (again), and dunno why I thought of Luke just then, he has lots in common with the Beast, we say the attitude and then Belle came and tamed him, don't u think it's the same here; Luke has an attitude issues, Lore came along and it took him 4 years to manage himself, he changed for her sake, he wore a suite!!!! he cleaned up perfect and sweet... he's sweet, remember when he gave her the money and even she didn't ask, building her a skiing place, he knows her ins and outs.

While Chris bashes in (I'm ur handsome man, I'll save u) and then what... he disappears... he's not worthy... did u see that awful smirk on his face in the finale!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I wanted to kill him.. and she DOESNT love him, u also saw her face, she was in PAIN.

Um, I agree with you, but what skiing place are you talking about?

jonesk1981

[52]Jun 24, 2006
    ilovemilo wrote:
    narnoor wrote:

I'm guessing narnoor is talking about the skating rink Luke built for Lorelai in 5.11 Women of Questionable Morals.

I can see some similarities between Luke and the Beast, but I don't necessarily think that it's Lorelai who created that side of him.  I think Luke has always been a sweet softie with a gruff exterior.  The sweet softie comes out a lot around Lorelai, though. 

Chris??  there's not much more I can say about him except he still thinks he's 16.  Believe me!  You weren't the only one who wanted to smack the smirk off his face in the finale.  I keep hoping Lorelai will do that for us in the premiere.  I can dream! 

ilovemilo

[53]Jun 24, 2006
    jonesk1981 wrote:
    ilovemilo wrote:
    narnoor wrote:

I'm guessing narnoor is talking about the skating rink Luke built for Lorelai in 5.11 Women of Questionable Morals.

I can see some similarities between Luke and the Beast, but I don't necessarily think that it's Lorelai who created that side of him.  I think Luke has always been a sweet softie with a gruff exterior.  The sweet softie comes out a lot around Lorelai, though. 

Chris??  there's not much more I can say about him except he still thinks he's 16.  Believe me!  You weren't the only one who wanted to smack the smirk off his face in the finale.  I keep hoping Lorelai will do that for us in the premiere.  I can dream! 

Ya, that makes sense!

mkpsu

[54]Jun 29, 2006
    I was just thinking about this...but I kind of feel bad for David Sutcliffe...I can just see some big, obsessesed fan going up to him and start yelling at him or something like that for the Lorelai/Chris thing, and then be referring to him as Chris, not even thinking that he's just acting...that would be really funny though

narnoor

[55]Jun 30, 2006

mkpsu wrote:
    I was just thinking about this...but I kind of feel bad for David Sutcliffe...I can just see some big, obsessesed fan going up to him and start yelling at him or something like that for the Lorelai/Chris thing, and then be referring to him as Chris, not even thinking that he's just acting...that would be really funny though

yeaaaaaaaaaaah, that would be a blast

ilovemilo

[56]Jun 30, 2006
    narnoor wrote:

mkpsu wrote:

yeaaaaaaaaaaah, that would be a blast

I would really love to do that! Get all my anger out, even if it's just a fictional character!

jonesk1981

[57]Jun 30, 2006

mkpsu wrote:

Did you see the interview with him???  Fans do walk up to him in the street and start yelling at him.  He says it happens all the time!  He also goes on-line to see what people are saying.  He takes it all in stride, though...he says people have pretty good perspective most of the time.

Here's the link in case you haven't seen it.

http://thetvaddict.com/?p=480#more-480

mkpsu

[58]Jun 30, 2006
    jonesk1981 wrote:

mkpsu wrote:

Did you see the interview with him???  Fans do walk up to him in the street and start yelling at him.  He says it happens all the time!  He also goes on-line to see what people are saying.  He takes it all in stride, though...he says people have pretty good perspective most of the time.

I did read part of it, but I guess I didn't read it all, that must suck for him...well b/c I do like Chris even though he slept w/ Lorelai, and I won't hate him until I see the whole story

jonesk1981

[59]Jun 30, 2006
    mkpsu wrote:
    jonesk1981 wrote:

mkpsu wrote:

I did read part of it, but I guess I didn't read it all, that must suck for him...well b/c I do like Chris even though he slept w/ Lorelai, and I won't hate him until I see the whole story

I hold my feelings for Chris completely separate from my feelings about David Sutcliffe.  He actually seems like a down-to-earth guy.  I have no issues with him.  Very good actor, and not bad looking, in my opinion.  My feelings about his character?  that's another issue.  It's not solely the fact that he slept with Lorelai (if he did).  It's that everytime he comes around, the sh*t always hits the fan.  If he were around as a father to Rory, I'd be fine with that.  I don't hate the guys personality.  I hate the fact that he still carries a torch for Lorelai, and everytime he comes around that always gets in the way.  Also, I hate the fact that whenever Lorelai and Chris are together, they act like they're still 16.  It's annoying.

Edited on 06/30/2006 9:13am

mkpsu

[60]Jun 30, 2006
    jonesk1981 wrote:
    mkpsu wrote:
    jonesk1981 wrote:

mkpsu wrote:

I hold my feelings for Chris completely separate from my feelings about David Sutcliffe.  He actually seems like a down-to-earth guy.  I have no issues with him.  Very good actor, and not bad looking, in my opinion.  My feelings about his character?  that's another issue.  It's not solely the fact that he slept with Lorelai (if he did).  It's that everytime he comes around, the sh*t always hits the fan.  If he were around as a father to Rory, I'd be fine with that.  I don't hate the guys personality.  I hate the fact that he still carries a torch for Lorelai, and everytime he comes around that always gets in the way.  Also, I hate the fact that whenever Lorelai and Chris are together, they act like they're still 16.  It's annoying.

I do think that he's kind of living in the past