CHRIS ALL THE WAY!! CHRIS ALL THE WAY!!
    JUST KIDDING....I JUST LIKE SAYING THAT...
    I DO WANT L/L TO BE TOGTHER

omg mkpsu....u totally scared me..... haha....i was so confused!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stacie56

[162]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 7

kendralgg wrote:
    I'm glad there are people on this forum that don't hate Chris because I personally don't see the point. He is certainly not a bad person and he has grown a lot since season 1. Luke and Lorelai were great, but now they are just ok. For now I think it is best for them to be apart just so they can at least think. It wasn't this much drama when they were just good friends and now that they are together it's like I am watching a soap opera and I actually love soap operas, but I would rather Gilmore Girls not be one of them. What ever happens I am on both guys side. All I have to say is "May the luckiest man win." 

I agree with you. I also think that Luke it's taking Lorelai for granted. He should be grateful that Lorelai were so understanding with the whole April situation, and maybe he is,  but I think that he hasn't show it. April it's now a very important part of Luke's life, we all now that, but he is so concentrated in her that he just keep pushing Lorelai apart and doesn't even realized how much harm it's causing to her by doing so.

cairo9901

[164]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 2
    At the beginning I was all for Luke... but lately he has just been a BIG JERK!!! With the whole April thing and postponing the wedding... and all the other crazy crap he has done... I do think that Chris took advantage of Lorelai on the last episode of the 6th season... but I do believe that Chris and Lorelai belong together....so Chris all the way!!!!

GGluvrJRLL4ever

[165]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 6
    cairo9901 wrote:
    At the beginning I was all for Luke... but lately he has just been a BIG JERK!!! With the whole April thing and postponing the wedding... and all the other crazy crap he has done... I do think that Chris took advantage of Lorelai on the last episode of the 6th season... but I do believe that Chris and Lorelai belong together....so Chris all the way!!!!
    yay somebody who also supports Chris!

sunnydayluvr

[166]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 3
    I am new and this is my first reply ever, so please dont hate me if its wrong! i totally agree that it should be CHris, because he is soo much more handsome thn luke, luke looks like a hobo! I Also agree that Luke was being a jerk with the whole April thing and not lettign Loralai get close. i Really hope they're together at the end, even though lots of pleople say its gonna be Luke, because Chris really loves Loralia and they should be together!!

GGluvrJRLL4ever

[167]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 6
    I have decided that I like both. I know that I change my opinion over Luke or Chris (and Dean) daily. Right now it's even. I'm both Javajunkie and balconybuddy (yes we exist) for all you javajunkies go here to watch an awesome video that made me cry and changed my opinion over Luke http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5425465632804923517&q=Luke+and+Lorelai

jhurley1

[168]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 22
    omgosh...i am crying rite now...that is the sweetest video ever....see?? luke and lorelai DO belong together...you couldnt make a video that good about Chris and lorelai...YUCK!!!

jkalen81

[169]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 20
    LOVED the video! It's too funny when she falls on the table cause she's nervous to see Luke, LMAO!

LorelaiSquared

[170]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 5
    Here's another REALLY great L+L video... Makes me cry every time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zRaH9ICKrM

jhurley1

[171]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 22
    yes...that video is the best...i spent like a day watching all the luke/lorelai movies on youtube....haha....i also like the one called "crazy for lorelai"....i love the song playing in the background

MiraMars

[172]Sep 24, 2006
    I actully don't know anymore.

First of all; I have always liked Chris. But I do think Luke and Lorelai are great togheter. But also; Luke is so slow now. It was so lame he shoud have a daughter. It just doesn't seem like it's that great of an relathionship anymore. But I woud love if he showed up and just took her away and did something crazy. But he needs to find he wild side.

d_lusu

[173]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 12
    Well if Luke dosen't finish binding his relations with his daughter soon he will lose Lorelei because she made it clear that she can' wait too much. As for Chris I think taking care after GG won't give him enough time to hook up with Lor.

Brasslefrat

[174]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 11
    hey there are a lot of reasons why L/L belong together... Luke really loves Lorelai, and chris is always a jerk not Luke in 6 years the show have been on air this is the first time luke screws it up. in the other hand christopher always screw it up, including partings he was such a pig..he knew how hurt lorelai was about the luke thing and he just took her to bed... pig pig pig!

Lorelai belongs to Luke and no one else

Aimmers514

[175]Sep 24, 2006
    Christopher.  I'm definitely a bigger fan of the Christopher and Lorelai relationship...But would be happy if she ended up with Luke

halogurl10

[176]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 8

i choose Luke  luke has been there since the beginning.  correct me if i am wrong but we didn't knew chris even existed until a couple season passed he wasn't mentioned.

but now they all have to get their priorities straight luke just found out that he had a kid he hasn't known he had till know luke and lorerlai are not on the same page anymore although chris and lorelai are.

luke has always been jealous of chris. chris will always be there because he is rory's dad. unless he dies or something. i don't think chris  will ever be more than a good pal that she has known all her life.

its a small town there can't be any discomforts everyone will know. luke is the only one besides rory who fully understand and comprehends lorelai. (or thats what i think)       

alibeth25

[177]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 26
    I like both Luke and Chris. I am a bigger fan of Luke. I have always wanted Luke and Lorelai together. So when they got together I was so happy for them. I think they should take time from each other, but end up realizing they do belong with each other.

sggirl10

[178]Sep 24, 2006
    L U K E.

Brasslefrat

[179]Sep 25, 2006
    • level: 11
    sggirl10 wrote:
    L U K E.
    amen sister

LorelaiSquared

[180]Sep 25, 2006
    I just watched an interview clip from TV guide where Scott Patterson was interviewed and he offered his opinion on the Lorelai/Luke/Chris triangle and he said that he thinks Lorelai and Luke ARE destined to be together and that he thinks they will end up together in the end but he's just not sure how. Anyway it's a great interview! You can find it at http://www.cosmic-dance-of-shiva.net/index.html - the Lauren Graham interview is also good - hillarious in fact. WARNING the clips do contain some small spoilers.