Gilmore Girls Forums

The WB (ended 2007)

GILMORE GIRLS - Role Playing Game!

youngandhoples1

[161]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 7
    Lane: no.. hes not..    (confussed) Jess is
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GGfan413

[162]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 11
    Jess: *tries to stay calm* Rory, im ur boyfriend. We're getting married. Dean was your old high school boyfriend, but you two aren't dating anymore. *long pause* Rory? Do you have feeling for him?

btvsfan18

[163]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 5
    GGfan413 wrote:
    Jess: *tries to stay calm* Rory, im ur boyfriend. We're getting married. Dean was your old high school boyfriend, but you two aren't dating anymore. *long pause* Rory? Do you have feeling for him?

Rory: Jess, how can we be getting married i just met u and what are u talking about im a senior in high school. Now Lets go im ready to get out of here.

GGfan413

[164]Nov 10, 2006
    btvsfan18 wrote:
    GGfan413 wrote:

Rory: Jess, how can we be getting married i just met u and what are u talking about im a senior in high school. Now Lets go im ready to get out of here.

Jess: *pulls lane aside* Lane, idk what to do... the doctor said she was ok, but obviously she's not. ur her best friend, can you talk to her? Help her remember? The last thing i want to do is scare her. I'm gonna stay here, wait for lorelai to come to explain everything so she's not freaking out. *walks over to rory* Rory, lane's going to take you home, i'll be back later and we can talk *leans in to kiss her, but she frantically pulls away, the both walk away*

rayc205

[165]Nov 11, 2006
    • level: 10
    Lorelai: (Runs in and hugs Rory) Rory hunny are you ok what happend?

GGfan413

[166]Nov 11, 2006
    Jess: *walks up to lorelai* uh... rory's fine, she needs rest so lane will take her home, but i want to talk to you. i promise, if at the end of the talk you feel like hitting me, i give you permission, just please let's go... rory needs sleep, doctor's orders

rayc205

[167]Nov 11, 2006
    No Jess, I'm taking Rory home, to my home. But what is it that you need to say?

youngandhoples1

[168]Nov 11, 2006
    Lane: hey.. can i go with you Lor?

rayc205

[169]Nov 11, 2006
    Lorelai: (frustrated with Jess) Yeah of corse you can Lane, just as soon as I have yet another fruitless conversation with this James Dean wantabee.

GGfan413

[170]Nov 11, 2006
    Jess: *pulls lor aside* look, i know u dont like me, in fact, u hate my guts. but i love ur daughter more than anything in the world, and that's gotta mean something. rory's here because of too much stress, and while part of that is my fault, it didn't help that u dont have any support for us together, and she was dragging on that. u r her best friend and im her boyfriend, soon to be husband, and im willing to set everything aside that happened in the past if u r. for rorys sake, if u cared about her. and i must care about u if im standing here fighting with u and u must care about me w/ being willing to put up with it.

rayc205

[171]Nov 11, 2006
    Lorelai: Jess just STOP! She is my daughter, MY DAUGHTER! And I'm going to do what I can to protect her, and at this moment, she has no recolection of who you are! She's not going to marry you, she's not even gonna talk to you any more! I'm going to take her and Lane and get her home. And how dare you blame me for this HOW DARE YOU. Before you waltz back into my daugher's life she was finally back on track, sure she had a horrible boyfriend, but he was in London and that relationship was never going to last. My daughter can not get married, she has too much to do, too much to see, and too much to be. If you really love her Jess, you'll let her go. You'll let her be somebody, and as long as you stick around Jess, I dont see her being somebody. You're holding her back and I can't let you do that. Now please leave.

GGfan413

[172]Nov 11, 2006
    rayc205 wrote:
    Lorelai: Jess just STOP! She is my daughter, MY DAUGHTER! And I'm going to do what I can to protect her, and at this moment, she has no recolection of who you are! She's not going to marry you, she's not even gonna talk to you any more! I'm going to take her and Lane and get her home. And how dare you blame me for this HOW DARE YOU. Before you waltz back into my daugher's life she was finally back on track, sure she had a horrible boyfriend, but he was in London and that relationship was never going to last. My daughter can not get married, she has too much to do, too much to see, and too much to be. If you really love her Jess, you'll let her go. You'll let her be somebody, and as long as you stick around Jess, I dont see her being somebody. You're holding her back and I can't let you do that. Now please leave.

Jess: you know what? u dont let someone go if u love them... i saw it happen with u and luke. so no, i wont let her go. ill give her space and ill hold off on marrying her, but let her go... no. she's an adult, u cant decide what she does anymore. when she comes around, then we'll c. but go ahead and hate me... i gave u a chance, and i at least thought u had some sort of kindness but i guess i was wrong. so i should probably let luke know he made a mistake. but i wont do that, cuz it's UR life, just like its RORYS life... c how it works?? *walks away*

youngandhoples1

[173]Nov 11, 2006

Lorelai... lets goo.. (we walk to the car)

GGfan413

[174]Nov 11, 2006
    (no! everyone's turning against jess! lol)

Jess: *drives home to his empty apartment*

youngandhoples1

[175]Nov 11, 2006

(lane & rory are sitting in Rorys room)

see. thats you & Jess. this was taken 3 years ago. you were a senior in High School.

Your A senior in College now. (shows rory more pictures of her & jess)

dean is your ex. your over him. you love jess. not dean.

rayc205

[176]Nov 11, 2006
    Lorelai: Lane can I see you in the kitchen for a minute

btvsfan18

[177]Nov 11, 2006
    • level: 5
    Rory: *stunned. she shuts her door and jumps in here car and drives to her house where jess is* *opens the door to find Jess asleep on the couch* We engaged? I mean I havent gotten all the details about how this happend how i missed 4 years of my life but im sure u will help me. so? Are we madly in love like that over the hills world series kinda love? Or is it just like another Dean thing? *sits down on the couch and wraps a blanket around her cold feet.*

rayc205

[178]Nov 11, 2006
    Lorelai: (enters living room and is stunned to see that Rory is missing) (To Lane) Uhhhh where's Rory?

GGfan413

[179]Nov 11, 2006
    btvsfan18 wrote:
    Rory: *stunned. she shuts her door and jumps in here car and drives to her house where jess is* *opens the door to find Jess asleep on the couch* We engaged? I mean I havent gotten all the details about how this happend how i missed 4 years of my life but im sure u will help me. so? Are we madly in love like that over the hills world series kinda love? Or is it just like another Dean thing? *sits down on the couch and wraps a blanket around her cold feet.*

Jess: Rory! *shocked* does ur mom know ur here? I dont want her to worry... we'll call her, but first... well, we just recently got engaged, but we r MADLY in love. it's not just a fling, or at least, not to me. ive never felt this way about anyone the way i feel about u. dont worry, ill help u remember if u let me. just dont stress urself over it, i dont want u to faint again. here, lay down *covers her with blanket on the couch* Im gonna call ur mom, let her know ur safe *dial and gets machine* rory's here, she's safe dont worry, i told u it was her choice, and her choice was to come see me, so i guess that answers ur question. im still open for the whole kindness thing, feel free to take it anytime, but i just wanted to let u know she's safe and she's falling asleep on the couch right now, and im just gonna let her rest so bye *hangs up*

rayc205

[180]Nov 11, 2006
    Lorelai: (Knocks on Jess' door, he answers) Where is she?