Gilmore Girls Forums

The WB (ended 2007)

Java Junkies #2: Written in the Stars

yensid85

[41]Jun 2, 2007
    • level: 14
    Brasslefrat wrote:

1. Man i missed the opening...

2. I am the founder of the club and im not on the list???? WTF???

3. I was going to bring you a surprise but forget it, you guys just hurt my feelings

p.s. justjess_02 is not there either!!

Jess, is adding people one at a time. When she comes back on she adds people who have asked since the last time she was on. I'm sure she'll add you right away and no one wants to hurt your feelings. Actually, we were wondering in the other JJ thread when you'd post here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gilmore1225

[42]Jun 2, 2007
    • level: 7
    I think that is a good idea.

jhurley1

[43]Jun 2, 2007
    • level: 22
    omg! so much to comment on! lol, excuse the long post!

yensid85 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:

1. Man i missed the opening...

2. I am the founder of the club and im not on the list???? WTF???

3. I was going to bring you a surprise but forget it, you guys just hurt my feelings

p.s. justjess_02 is not there either!!

Jess, is adding people one at a time. When she comes back on she adds people who have asked since the last time she was on. I'm sure she'll add you right away and no one wants to hurt your feelings. Actually, we were wondering in the other JJ thread when you'd post here.

IM SORRY BRASSLEFRAT AND JESS yeh. i was just adding people one at a time, as they asked to be added! but ur names are on the list now, where they belong

gilmorefan56 wrote:

OK, here's another idea for our thread. I would still love to hear from each member what their all time L&L moment/scene is. But if enough of us have the DVD's. we could pick an episode, all watch it by a certain date and then decide on a subject for that particular episode to talk about? Is this a good idea or silly???

YEAH! i think thats a great idea! of course, the topic we talk about would have to L/L related. but thats a given, right oh and the DanyGilmore clip!! it rocks!! ive seen it before, and its always just as good every time i watch it!

TVjunkie006 wrote:

Can I please be added to the list?

One of my favourite JavaJunkie moment is when they dance at Liz's wedding or when they first kiss. I also like it when they break the bells and Lorelai nearly tells Luke how she feels about him and then the pastor walks in Or when Luke wants to ask her out but Mrs. Kim walks in. But it's nearly impossible to pick just ONE moment because there are millions of them.

sure thing! ur added! welcome to the thread! omg! YEH!! those moments are definitely some of the best! i love (and hate) how they always got interupted right before one of them was going to say how they felt. that made for some great JJ moments!

rorylogan_LL

[44]Jun 2, 2007
    ok, somebody better put me in one of the clubs cuz ive been delayin it and delayin it, so now im sayin it (oooo rhyme!)

jhurley1

[45]Jun 2, 2007
    hehe. loving the rhyme ur added welcome lol

rorylogan_LL

[46]Jun 2, 2007
    thx!!!

Blackberry_Girl

[47]Jun 2, 2007
    • level: 28
    took you long enough, lol

jkalen81

[48]Jun 3, 2007
    • level: 20

I was mostly lurking on the other JJ thread, but now since you started over may I be added, please?

My favorite moment depends on which episode I watched last, so right now I have to say... Written In The Stars, when Luke says "Are you.. are you.. scared?" and the smile on Lorelai's face is just *SIGH*

It's also too funny when she and Rory walks into the diner to see if she's dating Luke, if "anything is weird" and she falls on the table, and then when she walks into the door at the inn.

jhurley1

[49]Jun 3, 2007
    jkalen81 wrote:

I was mostly lurking on the other JJ thread, but now since you started over may I be added, please?

My favorite moment depends on which episode I watched last, so right now I have to say... Written In The Stars, when Luke says "Are you.. are you.. scared?" and the smile on Lorelai's face is just *SIGH*

It's also too funny when she and Rory walks into the diner to see if she's dating Luke, if "anything is weird" and she falls on the table, and then when she walks into the door at the inn.

OF COURSE U CAN BE ADDED JKALEN!!!!

oh man!! that first date is sooooo incredibly sweet!!!!! it just sums up luke so well! he is such a nice guy!! and would do anything for lorelai! eih!! oh man, I NEED TO FIND MYSELF A LUKE

Brasslefrat

[50]Jun 3, 2007
    • level: 11
    Jess and I want to thank you for adding us... (she cant be online that much, but she is my friend, so im making sure she is here too...

today is June 3rd!!! *Cries*

gilmorefan56

[51]Jun 3, 2007
    • level: 12
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    Jess and I want to thank you for adding us... (she cant be online that much, but she is my friend, so im making sure she is here too...

Hey Brasselfrat, no one meant to hurt your feelings! If you go to the original JJ forum, you'll see my post asking where you are and asking everyone to get you to join this one! So see, you are an integral part of all Java Junkie forums! We're glad you're here!

gilmorefan56

[52]Jun 3, 2007
    Brasslefrat wrote:

Why are you crying Brasselfrat? What is the significance of June 3rd??

Brasslefrat

[53]Jun 3, 2007
    gilmorefan56 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:

June 3rd???? The wedding that we never got???

gilmorefan56

[55]Jun 3, 2007
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    gilmorefan56 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:

OMG!!! I am ashamed of myself for forgetting that!! You're right! And I watched "Last Week Fights, This Week Tights" and "Raincoats and Recipes" this morning and still I forgot! So what should we do to mark this day? Should we all post how we imagined their wedding going?

See, Brasselfrat, this is why we NEED you in this thread!!!!

Brasslefrat

[57]Jun 3, 2007

gilmorefan56 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    gilmorefan56 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    Jess and I want to thank you for adding us... (she cant be online that much, but she is my friend, so im making sure she is here too... today is June 3rd!!! *Cries*
    OMG!!! I am ashamed of myself for forgetting that!! You're right! And I watched "Last Week Fights, This Week Tights" and "Raincoats and Recipes" this morning and still I forgot! So what should we do to mark this day? Should we all post how we imagined their wedding going? See, Brasselfrat, this is why we NEED you in this thread!!!!

okay here is the surprise, i though i could post it here but not

http://www.slide.com/r/ZBwg2N0e0T_sHvJw8Y_9JcTKqQDM_aHF?view=original

gilmorefan56

[58]Jun 3, 2007
    Brasslefrat wrote:

gilmorefan56 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    gilmorefan56 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    Jess and I want to thank you for adding us... (she cant be online that much, but she is my friend, so im making sure she is here too... today is June 3rd!!! *Cries*
    OMG!!! I am ashamed of myself for forgetting that!! You're right! And I watched "Last Week Fights, This Week Tights" and "Raincoats and Recipes" this morning and still I forgot! So what should we do to mark this day? Should we all post how we imagined their wedding going? See, Brasselfrat, this is why we NEED you in this thread!!!!

okay here is the surprise, i though i could post it here but not

http://www.slide.com/r/ZBwg2N0e0T_sHvJw8Y_9JcTKqQDM_aHF?view=original

Thank you Brasselfrat! That was wonderful! Made me happy and sad simultaneously!!

gilmorefan56

[59]Jun 3, 2007

Since our dear Brasselfrat pointed out that today should have been Luke & Lorelai's wedding, how about if we each write a sentence in the vows they would have said to one another???  I'm not good at this kind of thing, but I'll start and I know that all of you Stars (as in L/L Written in the Stars) Shippers will be amazing!

Lorelai to Luke (gazing into his eyes):  Luke, I never thought that I would find the kind of love I've found with you"....

abz08

[60]Jun 3, 2007
    • level: 15
    gilmorefan56 wrote:

Since our dear Brasselfrat pointed out that today should have been Luke & Lorelai's wedding, how about if we each write a sentence in the vows they would have said to one another??? I'm not good at this kind of thing, but I'll start and I know that all of you Stars (as in L/L Written in the Stars) Shippers will be amazing!

Lorelai to Luke (gazing into his eyes): Luke, I never thought that I would find the kind of love I've found with you"....

I object! I mean, it is a wonderful idea, but I don't think any fan could do this properly... I mean, it wouldn't be anything like their wedding unless Amy Sherman Palladino wrote it - right? Sorry - just what I think.