The WB (ended 2007)

Java Junkies #2: Written in the Stars

SMGslayer97

[101]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 34
    jkalen81 wrote:
    Lovely wallpapers!

Really they are fantastic!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

yensid85

[102]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 14
    Ahh, I'm watching Road Trip to Harvard. I love how Luke perks up when he hears Lorelai's not getting married.
    Edited on 06/07/2007 2:34pm

jhurley1

[103]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 22
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    jkalen81 wrote:
    Lovely wallpapers!
    Really they are fantastic!

glad u like them

yensid85 wrote:
    Ahh, I'm watching Road Trip to Harvard. I love how Luke perks up when he hears Lorelai's not getting married.

ME TOOO! its sooo sweet. and then sookie just doess that knowing look of hers. love it!

P.S. we have surpassed our 100th post on this thread
    Edited on 06/07/2007 6:09pm

Brasslefrat

[104]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 11
    please go and check out my new blog, is all about me and my trip through GG seven seasons... ladies, i just watched the series finale yeah it finally aired here!!! * some more* someone was worried about me, well you should cuz im about to kill myself!

jhurley1

[105]Jun 7, 2007
    Brasslefrat!! its ok! its extremely sad and horrible, and i sooo know how ur feeling right now, but we'll get through it together dont say things like that!!

i read ur blog. very touching. and i left a comment

Brasslefrat

[106]Jun 7, 2007
    jhurley1 wrote:
    Brasslefrat!! its ok! its extremely sad and horrible, and i sooo know how ur feeling right now, but we'll get through it together dont say things like that!!

tnx i read your comment and about how i feel about the series finale, i just summited a review, if you want to read it! by the way im writing this from beyond, i killed myself at the gsr thread, so too late J, but thanks for the nod-nodgie hope u get the nod-nodgie... man i miss the show already!!! if not, is from A messenger nothing more. French fries to everyone!!!!! *fades out cuz is a spirit now*

jenny-ferr

[107]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 4
    I won't be able to see it until it airs (in the states) for the third time. Dumb band. But I love it how he perks up when he hears the news, as well. I think he does that more than once (in a different situation).

abz08

[108]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 15
    jenny-ferr wrote:
    I won't be able to see it until it airs (in the states) for the third time. Dumb band. But I love it how he perks up when he hears the news, as well. I think he does that more than once (in a different situation).

Yeah... like remember her kiddie date after her Max broken engagement? Plus - she's looked relieved when he wasn't going out with people too. I can't think of specifics off the top of my head - but I know they're there.

jenny-ferr

[109]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 4
    abz08 wrote:
    jenny-ferr wrote:

Yeah... like remember her kiddie date after her Max broken engagement? Plus - she's looked relieved when he wasn't going out with people too. I can't think of specifics off the top of my head - but I know they're there.

Me too. That's what I meant.

gilmorefan56

[110]Jun 8, 2007
    • level: 12
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    jhurley1 wrote:

tnx i read your comment and about how i feel about the series finale, i just summited a review, if you want to read it! by the way im writing this from beyond, i killed myself at the gsr thread, so too late J, but thanks for the nod-nodgie hope u get the nod-nodgie... man i miss the show already!!! if not, is from A messenger nothing more. French fries to everyone!!!!! *fades out cuz is a spirit now*

Wow! Just went to your blog. I tried to post a message there but I'm an idiot and don't know how to do it (can someone tell me please?) You really poured your heart out - and who better to do so with than fellow Java Junkies! Now I understand why we hadn't heard much from you lately. I have been a GG fan for years but just got into the forums and especially the Java Junkies forum late last year. But I always loved your postings, Brasselfrat! So please, even though you have "left this world for a better place", don't stop visiting our forums. You're too much a part of thme!

Brasslefrat

[111]Jun 8, 2007
    gilmorefan56 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    jhurley1 wrote:

Wow! Just went to your blog. I tried to post a message there but I'm an idiot and don't know how to do it (can someone tell me please?) You really poured your heart out - and who better to do so with than fellow Java Junkies! Now I understand why we hadn't heard much from you lately. I have been a GG fan for years but just got into the forums and especially the Java Junkies forum late last year. But I always loved your postings, Brasselfrat! So please, even though you have "left this world for a better place", don't stop visiting our forums. You're too much a part of thme!
    dont worry im going to haunt you guys once in a while and to post the comment you just go at the end of that blog and there is the option... it says print, email, comment, tag, digg this, you click in comment!

Java Junkie For EVA!!!!!!

*fades out*

gilmorefan56

[112]Jun 8, 2007
    • level: 12
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    gilmorefan56 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    jhurley1 wrote:

dont worry im going to haunt you guys once in a while and to post the comment you just go at the end of that blog and there is the option... it says print, email, comment, tag, digg this, you click in comment!

*fades out*

No, don't fade out! And I tried the comment thing about 100 times but when I was done with the message there's no submit option - isn't that odd? Anyway, stay with us Brasselfrat!!

Brasslefrat

[113]Jun 8, 2007
    gilmorefan56 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    gilmorefan56 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    jhurley1 wrote:

*fades out*

No, don't fade out! And I tried the comment thing about 100 times but when I was done with the message there's no submit option - isn't that odd? Anyway, stay with us Brasselfrat!!
    *fades in* there are four options: submint, check spelling, preview and reset.. do you see them? cuz if not then that is odd!!!

@Roxy: "GSR" is Grissom Sara Romance and "TLM" stands for The long morrow 7th season premier

*fades out*

jhurley1

[114]Jun 9, 2007

*bump* JJ FOREVER! poor brasslefrat - ur going through what we went through all those weeks ago doesnt seem like that long ago! it gets easier with time. DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY. SO HERE ARE SOME AVATARS (not mine, but JJ inspired of course)

SMGslayer97

[115]Jun 9, 2007
    • level: 34
    jhurley1 wrote:

*bump* JJ FOREVER! poor brasslefrat - ur going through what we went through all those weeks ago doesnt seem like that long ago! it gets easier with time. DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY. SO HERE ARE SOME AVATARS (not mine, but JJ inspired of course)

I love that last one jhurley.

xcharmedkx

[116]Jun 9, 2007
    • level: 23

You have done an awesome job with this thread it's obvious that you took alot of time with those moments well done!

Can I be added if that's ok

Edited on 06/09/2007 3:22pm

Blackberry_Girl

[117]Jun 9, 2007
    • level: 28
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    jhurley1 wrote:

I like them all

Brasslefrat

[118]Jun 9, 2007
    Blackberry_Girl wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    jhurley1 wrote:

I like them all
    *fades in* Im so stealing some of those!!!! *fades out*

abz08

[119]Jun 9, 2007
    • level: 15
    Me too! *steals* Er - ah... *yoinks* Um - I think that's better.

jhurley1

[120]Jun 10, 2007
    xcharmedkx wrote:

You have done an awesome job with this thread it's obvious that you took alot of time with those moments well done!

Can I be added if that's ok

YAY! thanks. lol. it didnt take much time, coz i copied and pasted it from the old thread lol

--

yes yes! take them lol, glad u like them