Gilmore Girls Forums

The WB (ended 2007)

Java Junkies #2: Written in the Stars

Brasslefrat

[121]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 11
    *fades in* someone is forgeting about us, and i know cuz she is posting somewhere else and not here!! if im wrong you know who, then reply to this cuz GG rulz better said ruled and you should make some space for it in your busy life

JAVA JUNKIE FOR EVER!!!! *fades out*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

justjess_02

[122]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 16
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    *fades in* someone is forgeting about us, and i know cuz she is posting somewhere else and not here!! if im wrong you know who, then reply to this cuz GG rulz better said ruled and you should make some space for it in your busy life

JAVA JUNKIE FOR EVER!!!! *fades out*

JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

... And I haven't posted that much on the CSI boards.

Don't worry, I still love you guys.

Brasslefrat

[123]Jun 10, 2007

justjess_02 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    *fades in* someone is forgeting about us, and i know cuz she is posting somewhere else and not here!! if im wrong you know who, then reply to this cuz GG rulz better said ruled and you should make some space for it in your busy life JAVA JUNKIE FOR EVER!!!! *fades out*
    JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ... And I haven't posted that much on the CSI boards. Don't worry, I still love you guys.
    *fades in* im going from LOL to LMAO!!!!! i knew you will get that indirection!!! well you do post 3 times over there and one here *fades out*

edit: cuz for a sec i forgot i was dead, so added the fades...

Edited on 06/10/2007 6:15pm

jhurley1

[124]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 22
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    justjess_02 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    *fades in* someone is forgeting about us, and i know cuz she is posting somewhere else and not here!! if im wrong you know who, then reply to this cuz GG rulz better said ruled and you should make some space for it in your busy life JAVA JUNKIE FOR EVER!!!! *fades out*

JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ... And I haven't posted that much on the CSI boards. Don't worry, I still love you guys.

im going from LOL to LMAO!!!!! i knew you will get that indirection!!! well you do post 3 times over there and one here

haha!! yay!! i knew u wouldnt have forgotten about us Jess -- Im working my way through GG atm. and im up to the end of season 3 nicole has just entered the picture. i just watched the episode where lorelai sleeps at lukes! and tells him about the dream! aww! i so remember watching that episode for the first time and being like'ohhhhhhh!' lol

SMGslayer97

[125]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 34
    jhurley1 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    justjess_02 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:

im going from LOL to LMAO!!!!! i knew you will get that indirection!!! well you do post 3 times over there and one here

haha!! yay!! i knew u wouldnt have forgotten about us Jess -- Im working my way through GG atm. and im up to the end of season 3 nicole has just entered the picture. i just watched the episode where lorelai sleeps at lukes! and tells him about the dream! aww! i so remember watching that episode for the first time and being like'ohhhhhhh!' lol

I love how after Lorelai tells Luke that she was pregnant in the dream he just asks 'mine?' so casually. It's so cute how comfortable they are with one another.

jhurley1

[126]Jun 10, 2007
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    jhurley1 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    justjess_02 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:

I love how after Lorelai tells Luke that she was pregnant in the dream he just asks 'mine?' so casually. It's so cute how comfortable they are with one another.

omg! i know! ahh i love it! and i just love lorelai's smile as she tells him about the dream.

yensid85

[127]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 14
    jhurley1 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    jhurley1 wrote:
    i just watched the episode where lorelai sleeps at lukes! and tells him about the dream! aww! i so remember watching that episode for the first time and being like'ohhhhhhh!' lol

omg! i know! ahh i love it! and i just love lorelai's smile as she tells him about the dream.

I love that she tells him everything about the dream, including that they were married, but when she gets to the part where they kiss she doesn't tell him that. I guess she thought that would be too weird to share. But I love the way he looks lying on the couch. Very sexy.

jhurley1

[128]Jun 10, 2007
    yensid85 wrote:
    jhurley1 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    jhurley1 wrote:
    i just watched the episode where lorelai sleeps at lukes! and tells him about the dream! aww! i so remember watching that episode for the first time and being like'ohhhhhhh!' lol

I love that she tells him everything about the dream, including that they were married, but when she gets to the part where they kiss she doesn't tell him that. I guess she thought that would be too weird to share. But I love the way he looks lying on the couch. Very sexy.

YESS!!! she's just like 'umm. well, u talked to my stomach. and then you k-...' love it!

--

p.s. just found this page with TONNES of the best L/L wallpapers ive seen. maybe uve seen them before. but if not. heres the address

http://www.thedragonflyinn.org/wallpapers.php

jhurley1

[129]Jun 10, 2007
    haha. in case you couldnt tell, im a bit bored today, coz im off from school coz of the queens birthday holiday. sooo. that has given me time to browse the internet for various forms of JJ fanart. so here are some really awesome (IMO) avatars (im using some of them in a new sig and avatar. but dont let that stop u from taking )

- I was so excited to find some avatars from the finale ENJOY!
    Edited on 06/10/2007 10:28pm
    Edited 2 total times.

yensid85

[130]Jun 11, 2007
    jhurley1 wrote:
    haha. in case you couldnt tell, im a bit bored today, coz im off from school coz of the queens birthday holiday. sooo. that has given me time to browse the internet for various forms of JJ fanart. so here are some really awesome (IMO) avatars (im using some of them in a new sig and avatar. but dont let that stop u from taking )

- I was so excited to find some avatars from the finale ENJOY!
    Squee! I love all of them! Especially, the last four. And I love those wallpapers you posted a link to earlier. In fact, that's where I got my current one from.

jhurley1

[131]Jun 11, 2007
    YAY! COOL. GLAD U LIKE THEM!

where is everyone? lol

gilmorefan56

[132]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 12

Wow - great job Jess/Jhurley! I couldn't visit the thread over the weekend but you have discovered some treasures! Thanks for all of these!

Now, what's the name of the episode where Lorelai sleeps at Luke's? I need to go watch it again. This weekend I watched Rory's Birthday party and when Luke comes in the ice and Lorelai throws herself into his arms- soooo cool! And then Emily seeing that and calling Luke "the ice man" - loved it! Also watched "The incredible shrinking Lorelai's" - such a good episode! I think it was some of the best acting that both Lauren and Alexis did. When Lorelai is talking to Luke about wanting someone else to make her coffee, wait for the cable guy etc and then starts crying, and Luke puts his arm around her - SUCH a great scene!

Did anyone notice that whenever Luke hugs anyone, he always cradles their head in one hand? I know that probably sounds strange, but watch the epi above (Incredible Shrinking Lorelai's) or Raincoats & Recipes, when he says goodbye to Jess - and there are others. It's such a tender gesture from someone who tries to be so rough and gruff- makes me love Luke even more!!

SMGslayer97

[133]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 34
    Love the icons jhurley!

yensid85

[134]Jun 11, 2007
    gilmorefan56 wrote:

Wow - great job Jess/Jhurley! I couldn't visit the thread over the weekend but you have discovered some treasures! Thanks for all of these!

Now, what's the name of the episode where Lorelai sleeps at Luke's? I need to go watch it again. This weekend I watched Rory's Birthday party and when Luke comes in the ice and Lorelai throws herself into his arms- soooo cool! And then Emily seeing that and calling Luke "the ice man" - loved it! Also watched "The incredible shrinking Lorelai's" - such a good episode! I think it was some of the best acting that both Lauren and Alexis did. When Lorelai is talking to Luke about wanting someone else to make her coffee, wait for the cable guy etc and then starts crying, and Luke puts his arm around her - SUCH a great scene!

Did anyone notice that whenever Luke hugs anyone, he always cradles their head in one hand? I know that probably sounds strange, but watch the epi above (Incredible Shrinking Lorelai's) or Raincoats & Recipes, when he says goodbye to Jess - and there are others. It's such a tender gesture from someone who tries to be so rough and gruff- makes me love Luke even more!!

The one where she sleeps over at Luke's is A Tale of Poes and Fire. I've never noticed the way he hugs people but I believe you're right. I'll have to pay attention to that.

gilmorefan56

[135]Jun 11, 2007
    yensid85 wrote:
    gilmorefan56 wrote:

The one where she sleeps over at Luke's is A Tale of Poes and Fire. I've never noticed the way he hugs people but I believe you're right. I'll have to pay attention to that.

Do check it out- he does it every time he hugs someone and it's so da*m cute! But then again so is he....now I can't concentrate on work............

Roxxy117

[136]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 18
    Please add me!

Roxxy117

[137]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 18
    jhurley1 wrote:
    yensid85 wrote:
    jhurley1 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    jhurley1 wrote:

YESS!!! she's just like 'umm. well, u talked to my stomach. and then you k-...' love it!

--

p.s. just found this page with TONNES of the best L/L wallpapers ive seen. maybe uve seen them before. but if not. heres the address

http://www.thedragonflyinn.org/wallpapers.php

I know! It's like she can tell Luke all of that, that she was pregnant with his babies but she can't say that they kissed. I know...it would have been awkward. But it was still so cute.

Brasslefrat

[138]Jun 11, 2007
    yensid85 wrote:
    jhurley1 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    jhurley1 wrote:
    "What am I, a dream tramp? of course we were married!"
    Edited on 06/11/2007 5:53pm

jhurley1

[139]Jun 12, 2007
    gilmorefan56 wrote:

aww. ive never really noticed how he hugs. but i will keep a look out. the only person whose hugs ive noticed are rory's. shes a very awkward hugger lol.

@ Roxxy117 - ur added

gilmorefan56

[140]Jun 12, 2007

So I rewatched "A Tale of Poes and Fire" again last night....hadn't seen that one in ages. Did anyone notice how much shorter Luke's hair was? Maybe it's the whole season where it's short - I'll have to do a GG Season 3 marathon to find out. It looks good though - Luke ALWAYS looks good! And I loved the scene where Lorelai is telling him about her dream. So many good lines- "What am I, a dream tramp?" the best by far! Loved how she stopped just short of telling Luke that he kissed her in the dream. It's funny that she wasn't embarrased to tell him that she was pregnant with his babies (which meant that there was a whole lot more than just kissing going on between them) but was embarrased to say that he kissed her. And the look on Luke's face as he was listening to the story- you could tell he was imagining it in his mind.

AndLuke is the BEST hugger whenhe wants to be!He can be awkward, but when he really wants to hug someone, he grabs them, pulls them really tightly to him and then cradles their head in one hand. I WANT A HUG FROM LUKE!!