Gilmore Girls Forums

The WB (ended 2007)

Java Junkies #2: Written in the Stars

Brasslefrat

[161]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 11
    *fades in* Java Junkie for eva!!!!!! *fades out*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jhurley1

[162]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 22
    gilmorefan56 wrote:

@Brasselfrat- you're right, I'm an idiot. A world without a GG season 8 means that heaven doesn't exist. And we're all in !!

@Jhurley1 - please do find some fab SP pix. You always seem to find the best stuff

ok sure thing. ill do my best, anyway probably tomoro?

gilmorefan56 wrote:

To all the JavaJunkies: Did those of you in the US see Lauren Graham on The Tonight Show last night? As seems to always be the case, they talk about GG ending and she just told the same story about getting a call from her manager and that's how she found out. She said that Edward Hermann found out from a guy at a video store! She did say that the cast didn't get a chance to say a proper goodbye to one another, but then made a joke. She and Alexis certainly aren't as sad as we are. And no mention of a GG movie...

So I'll cling to my DVD's and watch each episode over and over until I can finally let go - which will be never.

NO! i havnt watched the interview yet! i plan on watching it on youtube tonight it always upsets me to know that the actors arent as upset as us, but i guess thats just the way it goes. EIHH! like mother like daughter! i love that episode! its so funny at the end. how luke gets angry with lorelai when she talks to him about him dating a chilton mum. coz it seems like he is pretending to be angry to just mess with her, coz he knows how much it bothers her haha. and i love that moment behind the counter. coz i think its like the only near-kiss scene in the show. and its just soo close to a kiss. like if they had knocked on the door 2 seconds later, it would have been very different
    Edited on 06/14/2007 12:55am

BringOutBopit45

[163]Jun 14, 2007

Speaking of interviewish stuff, this is a live chat that a website had with Lauren Graham. Its very recent - like from yesterday. Enjoy!

http://goldderby.latimes.com/awards_goldderby/2007/06/transcript_our__4.html

jkalen81

[164]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 20
    Thanks Bopit! And Lauren on the Tonight Show is on youtube:ยด, I thought it was great! Lauren is Lorelai!!! and also running for president lol

jkalen81

[165]Jun 14, 2007

Made a few icon thingys yesterday, btw.

Brasslefrat

[166]Jun 14, 2007

*fades in*

i cant believe im actually asking this, but does anyone can think of a moment where Luke makes Lorelai laugh????

@Yen: girl, do you have any idea when is gf.com putting the clips back up???

*fades out*

Edited on 06/14/2007 11:46am
    Edited 2 total times.

gilmorefan56

[167]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 12
    Brasslefrat wrote:

*fades in*

i cant believe im actually asking this, but does anyone can think of a moment where Luke makes Lorelai laugh????

*fades out*

Wow- excellent question! And none come to mind- at least none where Luke was trying to make her laugh. He's done things that have made her laugh - like when she threw herself in his arms when he showed up at Rory's birthday party with ice. And she giggled at Liz & TJ's wedding when he asked her to dance and she said "I thought you said before that you don't dance" and he said "Well I'm a compulsive liar". That's all I've got for now but I'm sure our Java Junkies will come up with a long list. And Brasselfrat, come back from the Beyond more often - don't fade away so much!

gilmorefan56

[168]Jun 14, 2007
    jkalen81 wrote:

OK I know I'm late in saying this but these are amazing! Can I "borrow" some of them - I love them!!!!!

BringOutBopit45

[169]Jun 14, 2007
    Jkalen - your welcome! and I love those icons! The scene with "hot plates" is hilarious! lol
    Edited on 06/14/2007 4:10pm

SMGslayer97

[170]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 34
    gilmorefan56 wrote:
    jkalen81 wrote:

OK I know I'm late in saying this but these are amazing! Can I "borrow" some of them - I love them!!!!!

Seriously good stuff

jkalen81

[171]Jun 14, 2007
    Of course, go nuts with them!

jhurley1

[172]Jun 15, 2007
    BringOutBopit45 wrote:

Speaking of interviewish stuff, this is a live chat that a website had with Lauren Graham. Its very recent - like from yesterday. Enjoy!

http://goldderby.latimes.com/awards_goldderby/2007/06/transcript_our__4.html

ooh! thanks heaps bopit

jkalen81 wrote:

WOW!!!! icons of all my favourite LL scenes! hehe. theyre awesome! thanks!

Brasslefrat

[173]Jun 15, 2007
    gilmorefan56 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:

*fades in*

*fades out*

Wow- excellent question! And none come to mind- at least none where Luke was trying to make her laugh. He's done things that have made her laugh - like when she threw herself in his arms when he showed up at Rory's birthday party with ice. And she giggled at Liz & TJ's wedding when he asked her to dance and she said "I thought you said before that you don't dance" and he said "Well I'm a compulsive liar". That's all I've got for now but I'm sure our Java Junkies will come up with a long list. And Brasselfrat, come back from the Beyond more often - don't fade away so much!
    *fades in* man is just that i have this amazing Java Junkie vid idea about 10 steps to please you woman, and one of the steps is "make her laugh" and in GG the thing is backwards Lorelai makes him laugh.... and besides i dont have clips from season 1-6 cuz gilmorefan.com sucks!!! and i will try to visit you guys more often, i promise!!!! *fades out*

jhurley1

[174]Jun 15, 2007
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    gilmorefan56 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:

*fades in*

*fades out*

*fades in* man is just that i have this amazing Java Junkie vid idea about 10 steps to please you woman, and one of the steps is "make her laugh" and in GG the thing is backwards Lorelai makes him laugh.... and besides i dont have clips from season 1-6 cuz gilmorefan.com sucks!!! and i will try to visit you guys more often, i promise!!!! *fades out*

THAT sounds like an awesome ideao for a JJ vid good luck making it lol, yeh thats right. lorelai makes luke laugh, not really the other way around, at least not seriously burst out with laughter. im sure he's made her giggle before

Brasslefrat

[175]Jun 15, 2007
    jhurley1 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    gilmorefan56 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:

*fades in*

*fades out*

THAT sounds like an awesome ideao for a JJ vid good luck making it lol, yeh thats right. lorelai makes luke laugh, not really the other way around, at least not seriously burst out with laughter. im sure he's made her giggle before
    *fades in* yeah maybe i can just put some clips where lorelai is laughing while he is there.... besides i dont have any sourse of clips so that vid is going to be on my head for eveeeeer!!!!!!! dudes i have a surprise for you but is in some process, but just is finished i will publish it here, at least the link to it... with nothing else to say but Java Junkie for eva!! *fades out*

jhurley1

[176]Jun 15, 2007
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    *fades in* yeah maybe i can just put some clips where lorelai is laughing while he is there.... besides i dont have any sourse of clips so that vid is going to be on my head for eveeeeer!!!!!!! dudes i have a surprise for you but is in some process, but just is finished i will publish it here, at least the link to it... with nothing else to say but Java Junkie for eva!! *fades out*

ooh. a surprise. i love a surprise - esp. JJ related. lol

jhurley1

[177]Jun 15, 2007

Here are a few Scott Patterson pics, which i promised. theyre just some ones that i like, so hopefully u will like them too
    ENJOY!

(i think the 1st and 3rd are my favourites )

jkalen81

[178]Jun 16, 2007

So.. I'm having a GG marathon, watching season 4 episodes I haven't seen for a while, and had totally forgotten about when Sookie wants to set up Lor with the poultry guy, Shel, and she pretends that Luke is her "special friend". It's so cute! It's funny how Lor puts Luke's hand around her, then tells him to get his arm off her stomach.. even though she put it there. Makes me wanna see when Luke is looking for a new place and Lorelai tags along 'as his wife' LOL. But that's not season 4. Now it won't be long till I get to see Raincoats and Recipes.

Ah Jess, those SP pictures are great! I love the last one the most.

Edited on 06/16/2007 7:35am

gilmorefan56

[179]Jun 16, 2007
    jhurley1 wrote:

Here are a few Scott Patterson pics, which i promised. theyre just some ones that i like, so hopefully u will like them too
    ENJOY!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! They are yummy, just like SP. My fav is the third one - isn't it from Bon Voyage, when Lorelai and Rory come into the tent for the party? Thanks Jhurley - you rock!!

gilmorefan56

[180]Jun 16, 2007
    jhurley1 wrote:

ENJOY!

OOOOHHH Brasselfrat, something to look forward to! I think that the great beyond agrees with you! But come back soon with your surprise please!!