Gilmore Girls Forums

The WB (ended 2007)

Java Junkies #2: Written in the Stars

BringOutBopit45

[181]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 11
    aww i love the 3rd one! his eyes look watery! he's such a softie. I LOVE LUKE! AND SP!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

justjess_02

[182]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 16
    *pops in*

Hello, all! I love the pics, Jess! The third one is my favorite, since I know that in that scene he's looking at Lorelai.

Java Junkies forever!!

jhurley1

[183]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 22
    haha. yeh. the third one is so great. coz its luke and he's looking at lorelai. ur so right

@jkalen - yay! im watching the 4th season atm aswell. although im only up to 'the festival of living art'. cant wait til i get to the end!! eih!!!!!! aw. that moment with Shel was sooo funny and sooo EIHH! lol

SMGslayer97

[184]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 34
    Great pics jhurley.

jkalen81 wrote:

So.. I'm having a GG marathon, watching season 4 episodes I haven't seen for a while, and had totally forgotten about when Sookie wants to set up Lor with the poultry guy, Shel, and she pretends that Luke is her "special friend". It's so cute! It's funny how Lor puts Luke's hand around her, then tells him to get his arm off her stomach.. even though she put it there. Makes me wanna see when Luke is looking for a new place and Lorelai tags along 'as his wife' LOL. But that's not season 4. Now it won't be long till I get to see Raincoats and Recipes.

Ah Jess, those SP pictures are great! I love the last one the most.

Don't worry I marathoned it myself today. I watched a couple of episodes of season 2, 3, and 4 and by the time I got to season I wanted to watch Written In The Stars for the 90,000 time. I can't help it. The second I start watching Gilmore Girls all I want to see is Luke & Lorelai together and happy and wonderful.

jkalen81

[185]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 20
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    Don't worry I marathoned it myself today. I watched a couple of episodes of season 2, 3, and 4 and by the time I got to season I wanted to watch Written In The Stars for the 90,000 time. I can't help it. The second I start watching Gilmore Girls all I want to see is Luke & Lorelai together and happy and wonderful.

I know, marathons are so addictive,lol. Luckily for me it's been raining outside today, so I could have the GG dvd's on when I was running around doing stuff inside. Now LL are together. Ah, I wish every time before Lorelai left the diner she would say "kiss" so Luke would lean over and give it to her. It's so.. I don't know.. like a real couple!

Sorry if I sound like it's the first time I'm watching GG.. hehe.. It's not, I couldn't even count the number of times I've watched these episodes, they're just SOOOO lovely!

BringOutBopit45

[186]Jun 17, 2007
    jkalen81 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:

I know, marathons are so addictive,lol. Luckily for me it's been raining outside today, so I could have the GG dvd's on when I was running around doing stuff inside. Now LL are together. Ah, I wish every time before Lorelai left the diner she would say "kiss" so Luke would lean over and give it to her. It's so.. I don't know.. like a real couple!

Sorry if I sound like it's the first time I'm watching GG.. hehe.. It's not, I couldn't even count the number of times I've watched these episodes, they're just SOOOO lovely!

I know! GG never ever ever gets old! I could watch the same episode 20 times in a row and always find something new funny about it. Thats how awesome this show is! lol

Brasslefrat

[187]Jun 17, 2007

*fades in*

@Jhurley1 and gilmorefan56: okay there is nothing i can do to hurry the thing up... but someone else can.... so you will have to ask that person to hurry up... (no rush girl, really!!!)

JAVA JUNKIE FOR EVA!!!!!!!!!

*fades out*

Edited on 06/17/2007 7:42am

gilmorefan56

[188]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 12
    Brasslefrat wrote:

*fades in*

@Jhurley1 and gilmorefan56: okay there is nothing i can do to hurry the thing up... but someone else can.... so you will have to ask that person to hurry up... (no rush girl, really!!!)

*fades out*

Who do we need to beg for it? I'm not above begging for Luke & Lorelai!

SMGslayer97

[189]Jun 17, 2007
    jkalen81 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:

It's not problem, I get the same way especially when it comes to Luke and Lorelai thing. The "kiss" thing that L/L do is so cute and like you said like a real couple thing. It's hard to explain but it's great to watch.

Disneygrl2

[190]Jun 17, 2007
    agree with you all! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee marathons! i had one over the memorial day weekend for all you US people.... i watched like the last half of season 6 and skipped around in season1.... oh my goodness sorry to be posting this is a JJ thread but i just remembered that marathon was a Luke/Lorelai marathon in season 6 *whispers* but a max/lorelai one in season1 thats why i skipped around.. i was watching all the max/lorelai episodes... i had a craving... A WEIRD CRAVING! i dont know what hit me i was just like hmmmm i havent seen Max in awhile... (no wait i no! i was watching the episode when Lorelai and Luke are standing under the chuppah and lorelai calls it quits with him and i wanted to see their beginning dates and stuff again... u no wat i noticed... they didnt have that many on screen dates... like 3 or 4 tats it! not as many as luke and lorelai! SO CUTE)

Brasslefrat

[191]Jun 17, 2007
    gilmorefan56 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:

*fades in*

*fades out*

Who do we need to beg for it? I'm not above begging for Luke & Lorelai!
    *fades in* i cant tell you yet... but she will come around eventually and let you know hey do i have you on MSN?? *fades out*
    Edited on 06/17/2007 5:21pm

Brasslefrat

[192]Jun 17, 2007
    hey i just stole this from a latin forum: cute isnt it!!!

SMGslayer97

[193]Jun 17, 2007
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    hey i just stole this from a latin forum: cute isnt it!!!

I love that!

jhurley1

[194]Jun 18, 2007
    @brasslefrat - thats sooo cute awww. just adorable

@disneygrl2 - haha. ive done that before. had a random weird craving to watch all the lorelai/max episodes. although never have i had such a craving to watch all the lorelai/chris episodes. so thats something

Brasslefrat

[195]Jun 18, 2007
    *fades in* dudes i have the surprise ready... but i wont post it until sunday, cuz friday's is my gsr fic... and saturday's is my gsr geekbaby fic, so this one will have to wait until sunday.... by the way is like extremly crazy!! you'll see *fades out*

BringOutBopit45

[196]Jun 18, 2007
    woohoo!

Brasslefrat

[197]Jun 18, 2007

*fades in*

JAVA JUNKIE FOR EVER!!!!!

*fades out*

gilmorefan56

[198]Jun 18, 2007
    • level: 12
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    *fades in* dudes i have the surprise ready... but i wont post it until sunday, cuz friday's is my gsr fic... and saturday's is my gsr geekbaby fic, so this one will have to wait until sunday.... by the way is like extremly crazy!! you'll see *fades out*

I'm sure it'll be worth waiting for!! Let us know when it's ready - fade back in ASAP!!

justjess_02

[199]Jun 18, 2007
    gilmorefan56 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:

I'm sure it'll be worth waiting for!! Let us know when it's ready - fade back in ASAP!!

I know what it is already!! *points and laughs*

Ok, that was mean. But I loved it, so I think y'all will too.

jhurley1

[200]Jun 19, 2007
    ooh. way to build the suspense. lol, its killing me cant wait for it