Gilmore Girls Forums

The WB (ended 2007)

Least favorite character poll

Least favorite character

th77

[1]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 24

For me it would have to be Taylor..He was such a Jerk! You don't know how many times I just wanted someone,anyone to go off on him!He was always being selfish and manipulative.I mean he def added something to a town where everyone was so perfect and nice but really someone other than Luke needed to call him out and tell him how spiteful,meddling and conniving he was! Now after a hundred plus posts I'm adding a poll.. But with all the posts I at least know that Dean and April should be listed.. They never really bothered me so I probabaly wouldn't have put the I more likely would've gone with Zach and Kirk but I see how much everyone else is annoyed by them so I knew to put them because they are probably the two of the least liked ..

Edited on 06/21/2008 6:53pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mags313

[2]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 23
    I say, with great confidence, ny least favorite character was April.

Gilmorefan09

[3]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 9
    Dean- i dont know why the guy just really bugged me

bubblyfrog5

[4]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 13
    Without a doubt my least favorite character is Jason (Digger) Stiles... and then Max Medina, although he's a bit better than Jason, who was just a creep

1511814GGcool

[5]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 4
    definetely Al from Al's Pancake world. He had the worst food!

anyabr

[6]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 11
    Logan all the way. Then Nicole (man, that woman was annoying). And I never really liked Zack.

jhurley1

[7]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 22
    Hmm. That's a tough one. GG was a really great show coz there weren't many unlikeable characters. I hated Logan and his friends in season 5 and most of 6. But I started to come around to Logan by the end. I hated chris most of the time (when he was messing up L/L). I didnt like francie very much, but didnt really care. And i guess thats it

reflectinglight

[8]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 8
    CHRIS ... no question about it.
    Edited on 03/24/2008 2:10pm

GilmoresRock5

[9]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 10

For me, definitely my least favorite character was TJ. He was sooooooo annoying! Practically every scene he was in was ruined for me. I couldn't stand when he was on! I didn't like Francie either.

The other character I really didn't like was Jess. He was also annoying and making trouble most the time. I did like some of the scenes he had with Luke. Some of those Jess and Luke scenes brought out different sides of Luke, and that was nice to see, but other than that I was happy when he left for good.

I didn't mind Zach until he was with Lane, and then somehow they became a major couple - then I didn't like Zack. But Zack as a minor character without Lane is okay.

b7a7s7eball

[10]Dec 21, 2007
    Mine was Christopher too. I am definitely a pro- Luke/Lorelai fan. He always screwed everything up when he came into the picture. Also he contributed to the storyline with Sherry and Gigi. Those characters sucked too. Everything comes back to him.

gilmorefan56

[11]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 12
    Good question, and, for me, a tough one. I always found Taylor highly annoying- but he was supposed to be annoying, so I don't think that counts. Kirk was ridiculous and annoying, but again that was the point of his existance, so can't count him either. Oh I know! Jackson's cousin - I can't remember his name but Lorelai went on a blind date with him and all he did was whine and complain. HE annoyed the hell out of me!!!

GilmoresRock5

[12]Dec 21, 2007

Gilmorefan - Rune was Jackson's cousin that went out with Lorelai. He was a bit annoying, but he wasn't on enough to fully annoy me.

But I agree with b7a7s7eball, Sherri was annoying too! I hated her!!!

reflectinglight

[13]Dec 21, 2007

GilmoresRock5 wrote:
    The other character I really didn't like was Jess. He was also annoying and making trouble most the time. I did like some of the scenes he had with Luke. Some of those Jess and Luke scenes brought out different sides of Luke, and that was nice to see, but other than that I was happy when he left for good.

Aw ... I love Jess. He's just a really misunderstood character. He was the most interesting out of Rory's boyfriends, that's for sure. He was his own character outside of just being Rory's boyfriend.

I'm surprised there aren't more Chris haters. I just can't stand the guy. Not only is he my least favorite GG character, but he's my least favorite TV character in general.

Edited on 03/24/2008 2:09pm
    Edited 3 total times.

mma_bear

[14]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 25

I really disliked April. She was a terrible actress and I hated her story arc. It wasn't believable.

I also disliked Gigi but luckily we didn't have to see her that often.

LexClarkaresexy

[15]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 15
    I would have to say that my least fav. character was april and anna I really just did not like their characters and april especially really ruined luke and lorelai's relationship which really sucked.

huh920

[16]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 21
    I didnt like Nicole too much. They way she acted toward lorelai sometimes was not nice.

velvetgilmore

[17]Dec 22, 2007
    Miss Patty, Chris, April and Anna.

Miss Patty was just so loud and annoying. I can't even watch the part in "Rory's Birthday Parties" when they're singing 'Happy Birthday' and Patty goes full-on opera at the end. Lauren Graham's face is just like "Oh my God, shut up you incredibly annoying doorknob!"

jhurley1

[18]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 22
    mma_bear wrote:

I really disliked April. She was a terrible actress and I hated her story arc. It wasn't believable.

I also disliked Gigi but luckily we didn't have to see her that often.

oh yeah. I really disliked Gigi. ugh! but your right, there are just a few episodes when we have to put up with her!

th77

[19]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 24
    LexClarkaresexy wrote:
    I would have to say that my least fav. character was april and anna I really just did not like their characters and april especially really ruined luke and lorelai's relationship which really sucked.
    SEE ,I DON'T THINK APRIL RUINED THEM LUKE DID HE SHOULD HAVE JUST TOLD LORELI AND NOT USED HER AS AN EXCUSE TO KEEP PUTTING OFF THE WEDDING.
    Edited on 12/23/2007 9:50am

Disneygrl2

[20]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 16
    My least favorite character?

I liked them all. It's hard to dislike a character on my favorite show.
    But, if I had to it'd be the girl/boyfriends of Luke and Lorelai that prevented them from being together. I liked Christopher when he wasn't involved with Lorelai but was on good terms with them (think mid-season 6) But when he was trying to get Lorelai, or was just being an ass, I disliked the crap out of him. I disliked Digger SO MUCH! I thought the relationship between him and Lorelai was just plain WRONG! I mean Lorelai would never go out with someone like that. I mean seriously, the guy's weird beyong reasoning. He was kinda funny at points, but seriously i disliked him so much.

Max...eh...Max was okay. A little wishy washy. He wanted Lorelai then he didnt then he wanted her again then he just adruptly proposes then the weddings off then he comes back then he leaves then he comes back and kisses Lorelai then says he doesnt want to be with her... it goes on and on... i didn't really mind him, he was nice i'll give him that. Just didn't really like him with Lorelai. I hated with a passion Nicole. God when they got divorced I shouted for joy. But then the little blonde jerk came back and wanted to do it over again just to cheat on Luke. Why would you cheat on Luke? Luke's such a sweet guy! You have to be an idiot (and believe me Nicole's an idiot) to do that. The only to boy/girlfriends of Luke and Lorelai I liked were Alex and Rachel.

I didn't really mind Alex since he was only in like 2 episodes. I thought they could've done way more with him. I wouldn't mind him staying instead of Digger.

I liked Rachel considering she actually wanted to have a friendship with Lorelai instead of being icy. But she wasn't an idiot and noticed that something was there between Luke and Lorelai. I wouldn't have minded her coming back again.