Gilmore Girls Forums

The WB (ended 2007)

Least favorite character poll

Least favorite character

Brasslefrat

[21]Dec 25, 2007
    • level: 11
    I hate Christopher he is soooooooooo annoying! follow by Logan and all his friends. A also find Dean annoying but only from A-tisket A-tasket to well his last ep.. To live and let diorama. And sometimes i cant stand Rory sorry specially season 6
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Misery-Business

[22]Dec 25, 2007
    • level: 12
    Chris or Logan

len90

[23]Dec 27, 2007
    • level: 12

Chris and GiGi were the most annoying, but I also disliked Jason, Tristian and some other...

Logan was good in the begining of season5, -I loved the episode when he and Rory jumped off that building in that dresses...- but by end of that season his charachter changed and became really annoying, and unfortunately it had areally badeffect of Rory, sometimes she really bothered me in season6 & season5, but she's still in my Top5 GG members, and I wouldn't call her annoying...

shopgirl318

[24]Dec 27, 2007
    • level: 7

My least favorite character would have to be Dean. During the first and second season he was okay, I actually lliked Dean/Rory together. but as the series progressed he got on my nerves. he became an annoyance.

Edited on 12/27/2007 6:49pm
    Edited 2 total times.

mailewis

[25]Dec 28, 2007
    • level: 7

you know the quote after your name: (luke: rory isnt here yet.. )

what episode is it from?

banannie

[26]Dec 30, 2007
    • level: 22
    APRIL, she was so annoying!!! And I never really liked Dean.

blondiehsm

[27]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 4

Nicole, Taylor, Jason

FullyAlive8D

[28]Jan 6, 2008
    • level: 2

I really didn't like Max. He was just, so...ew. xD

And Gigi was extremely annoying as well. o.o

But I think my least favorite has to be Christopher.

Ms1fan

[29]Jan 8, 2008
    • level: 8

Everyone thinks characters like Taylor, Chris, April, Nicole, Sherry, Dean, Jessetc. are annoying andIt's true! So this got me thinking, this is a show that has so many annoying characters and we put up with them? we must be really good fans.

th77

[30]Jan 8, 2008
    • level: 24
    Ms1fan wrote:

Everyone thinks characters like Taylor, Chris, April, Nicole, Sherry, Dean, Jessetc. are annoying andIt's true! So this got me thinking, this is a show that has so many annoying characters and we put up with them? we must be really good fans.

How right you are

lukelorelaifan

[31]Jan 10, 2008

here's my list of most hated characters in order from who i hate the most to who i hate the least but still strongly dislike:

-Christopher. ugh. when there's a scene with him, i can't even look at him. i stare at who he's talking to or at the corner of the tv. i seriously cannot stand him.

-Anna. she kept luke's daughter from him. all those years and she continued to do it. plus she contrubuted to luke and lorelai's breakup. not a ton, but she was one fo the many factors.

-Digger. i won't even call him by his real name because i know he hates being called digger. that whole thing was one huge mistake.

-Nicole. she was just awitch (if you catch my drift).that's all there is to it.

-Gigi. geez, that kid is such a brat. seriously. even after chris taught her the word no, she was still spoiled. i despise that.

-Dean. i used to like him, but as i continue re-watching reruns, he becomes less and less attractive to me and way more of a jealous, over protective jerk.

AvalonStorme

[32]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 1

I don't think I actually disliked any of the characters unless they messed up L/L or Rory and Jess. Like, Christopher was okay until he wanted Lorelai. I cannot bring myself to hate Max because Scott Cohen is one of my all-time favorite actors, ever since I watched him in The Tenth Kingdom as Wolf.

Dean does get on my nerves. He's very possesive of Rory.I liked him in the beginning, but I don't know, as soon as Jess came, I forgot all about him for some reason. . .

Then, there's Rory. I loved Rory when the show started out, and for the first few seasons. But then, she got skanky. It just really dissapointed me and she seemed so out of character. Maybe that's just me, though. . .

lukelorelaifan

[33]Jan 12, 2008
    oh my gosh! the tenth kingdom is one of my favorite movies! i cannot tell you how many tenth kingdom all day movie marathons i've had (ha ha wishing on a star, the intro to the tenth kingdom, just came on my itunes. gotta love irony). that's one of the reasons i can't bring myself to dislike max. that and he's a really sweet guy, just not the one for lorelai. and i also agree with you about rory. i much prefer her in the earlier seasons, especially with jess.

th77

[34]Jan 12, 2008
    I don't know why but Jason never really bothered me,I did not really think him and Lorelai were good for one another but I really liked season 4 and thought the story played out the way it should have.I never liked Jess with Rory,I would have liked to see them togethor in later years when he had matured but I did not like them at the time they were togethor.

indigorain_

[35]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 9

Gigi, enough said.

andromeda331

[36]Jan 20, 2008
    • level: 3

There's charactorsthat were my least favorite

Christopher-I hated him ever since he showed up in"Christopher Returns"when he sat there letting his father and Richard praise him on how well his business was going knowing full well that it was the exact opposite that right there said everythingI needed to know about his charactor. Every ep he was in afterwards made me hate him more like "Presenting Lorelei Gilmore" when he spends the whole ep flirting with Lorelei only to tell her at the end he was living with his girlfriend, orhe bringsSherry and spends most of the time flirting with Lorelei,promsining Rory and Lorelei they would be together in last ep of the second season then breaking that it because Sherry was pregnant and leaving Lorelei to be the one to tell Rory or in the Haunted Leg when he wanted Lorelei to contiune to be with him even thought he was going to marry Sherry and raise the baby with Sherry then always needing Lorelei's help with Gigi, never bothering to form any relationship with Rory or help in supporting her in anyway his paying forYalewins no points for me since he only got the money from hisgrandfather who died instead of him actually working to pay for it. Every scene Christopher was in the last season only cemented my hate for him.

Logan- Like Christopher I hated Logan from the moment he came on the screen. He was too much of thetypical richie richthat I hateI hated his friends,I hated him callingRory"ace" all the time,having Christopher like him,and cheating on Rory with his sister's bridial party there was no chance I would ever like him. I swear my favorite scene with Logan is in the Perfect Dress when Paris is giving him a beat down.

Anna-almost faster then I hated Logan and Christopher because she never told Luke they had a daughter her reason was that Luke didn't like kids but it became clear fast what Anna wanted all along was a kid and no father I wouldn't put it past her to have gotten pregnant on purpose in order to do just that. The way she thought she could dump April on him when ever she wanted. Anna haves him throwing April a birthday party only to end up screaming at him at the end because his girlfriend helped him with the partyor being nasty to Lorelei who attempted to smooth things over or thinking she could just move April across the country without bothering to inform Luke then being shocked that Luke wanted joint custidy and he wasn't even asking for full custidy (which in my mind would have been perfect revenge but lucky for Anna, Luke isn't that mean).

FriendsSvuLost8

[37]Jan 21, 2008
    • level: 25
    TJ, he once gave me a headache. Now i fastforward scene's where he is in.

serina86

[38]Jan 22, 2008
    • level: 8
    I agree I didn't like TJ... others I didn't like where Dean after he and rory 'hooked up' to say it nicely .... April I found her to be annoying in every episode she was in, and Anna was just a B.........

th77

[39]Jan 22, 2008

I forgot about Zach,in the very end he began to annoy me less but the majority of the time he got on my nerves.Not the character I would have chosen for Lane to wind up with

th77

[40]Jan 22, 2008

I forgot about Zach,in the very end he began to annoy me less but the majority of the time he got on my nerves.Not the character I would have chosen for Lane to wind up with