Gilmore Girls Forums

The WB (ended 2007)

Least favorite character poll

Least favorite character

  • Avatar of Pet_Petra

    Pet_Petra

    [41]Jan 23, 2008
    • member since: 06/06/05
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,976

    I couldn't stand Chris, mostly because he ruined the final season for me. Why did Lorelai have to marry him anyway, made no sence. I'm a Luke fan all the way. Also Dean, he was boring and not even that hot. I would have picked Jess in a heartbeat

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of th77

    th77

    [42]Jan 29, 2008
    • member since: 10/18/07
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 1,621
    Yeah I totally agree with you about him being annoying and not liking that the last season was wasted on him being married to Lorelai..However, that is what made the writers annoying to me!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of brittanym1411

    brittanym1411

    [43]Feb 10, 2008
    • member since: 03/09/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,960
    !!!DEAN!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of martooo_m

    martooo_m

    [44]Apr 2, 2008
    • member since: 03/02/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 26
    Max Medina
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of brittanym1411

    brittanym1411

    [45]Apr 2, 2008
    • member since: 03/09/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,960
    I hated Nicole too!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolemochick

    coolemochick

    [46]Apr 3, 2008
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 372
    brittanym1411 wrote:
    I hated Nicole too!
    yer mee too! & chris and dean!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of joyfulgirl92

    joyfulgirl92

    [47]Apr 4, 2008
    • member since: 09/09/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 745
    1. Logan
    2. Logan
    3. Logan

    ...did i mention i don't like Logan??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ggwriter12295

    ggwriter12295

    [48]Apr 5, 2008
    • member since: 04/06/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 108
    Oh, by FAR Christopher. I hate him with a burning passion.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JavaJunkie4Life

    JavaJunkie4Life

    [49]Apr 5, 2008
    • member since: 01/22/06
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 1,991
    ggwriter12295 wrote:
    Oh, by FAR Christopher. I hate him with a burning passion.


    ..of a thousand suns. yeah, i second that. christopher is the absolute worst character on the show for me, and probably my most hated tv character of all time. i also really disliked april, anna, gigi, and i wasn't too fond of michel either, though he was tolerable.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of survivorgal

    survivorgal

    [50]Apr 6, 2008
    • member since: 03/24/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 106

    I dislike Christopher. I think he's annoying and he's a terrible father for Rory. He tends to care more about Lorelai than what he does about her. I also hate Gigi. And Sherry. OMG I hated Sherry.

    I don't like Logan either. He was a jerk and Rory changed way too much up to the point where I didn't like her anymore. I really think that if Rory didn't meet Logan she wouldn't have quit Yale.

    I also didn't like Anna. I hated her when she kept Luke's daughter from him. What an idiot. Seriously. Luke, even if he didn't like kids, had the right to know. But I don't like April, but I don't hate her either.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tomboy127

    Tomboy127

    [51]Apr 7, 2008
    • member since: 04/06/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 270
    LORELAI SUcks I CAN'T STAND Her Rachel, I like a lot betta.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tomboy127

    Tomboy127

    [52]Apr 7, 2008
    • member since: 04/06/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 270
    Tomboy127 wrote:
    LORELAI SUcks I CAN'T STAND Her Rachel, I like a lot betta.
    Jess iz cool.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JavaJunkie4Life

    JavaJunkie4Life

    [53]Apr 7, 2008
    • member since: 01/22/06
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 1,991
    Tomboy127 wrote:
    Tomboy127 wrote:
    LORELAI SUcks I CAN'T STAND Her Rachel, I like a lot betta.
    Jess iz cool.


    uhh..are you joking? you think lorelai sucks..but you like rachel and jess? huh?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lysebet

    lysebet

    [54]Apr 8, 2008
    • member since: 03/26/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 342
    Chris and Logan; I hate them equally much, they both ruined the lives of Rory and Lorelai. I like Jess and Luke better; they should be with Rory and Lorelai
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rarax1

    rarax1

    [55]Apr 8, 2008
    • member since: 02/24/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 8

    Every character in Gilmore Girls annoyed me at one point. My least favourite character has to be Chris! I mean you don't need any reason why...He actually didn't annoy me in the beginning- I found him farely okay. That soon went downhill though! I remember the first time I saw him on Gilmore Girls and my sister started muttering about how much she hated him (She had watched gilmore girls before and she was watching it with me)....That reminds me that once my sister watched the end of season six my sister screamed and my mum,dad and me ran in to her room, thinking that she was hurt or something...She just screamed at Lorelai and Chris in bed!!!

    Woops went off topic! The other characters I hate are Rory (Only At the end of the series, God she got annoying and bratty), All of Luke's girlfriends annoyed me (They all seemed to be the idiots and not rememberable at all!), Dean (After season four...although I did think that he got so much blame on the whole rory/dean sleeping together when he was married...Rory didn't exactly say no did she).... OH GOD! I forgot about max! I hate watching series one because I hate him so much! I found him so annoying and I just hated him...almost as much as chris!.... Yeah I think I'll leave my ranting there ^_^

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dlovers22

    Dlovers22

    [56]Apr 8, 2008
    • member since: 02/17/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 116

    lysebet wrote:
    Chris and Logan; I hate them equally much, they both ruined the lives of Rory and Lorelai. I like Jess and Luke better; they should be with Rory and Lorelai

    YEAHH!!!!!!! But I like Chris when he's friends with Lorelai and not trying to win her back or doing something stupid.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ggwriter12295

    ggwriter12295

    [57]Apr 8, 2008
    • member since: 04/06/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 108

    JavaJunkie4Life wrote:
    ggwriter12295 wrote:
    Oh, by FAR Christopher. I hate him with a burning passion.
    ..of a thousand suns. yeah, i second that. christopher is the absolute worst character on the show for me, and probably my most hated tv character of all time. i also really disliked april, anna, gigi, and i wasn't too fond of michel either, though he was tolerable.

    I agree with those all, except for the fact that I never really had anything against April. I mean, she never did anything wrong. The only affect she had on LL's relationship was that Luke kept her from Lorelai. Don't get me wrong, of course. I adore Luke as much as I hate Christopher... Oh, and Michel amused me greatly.

    But to the others... yep. Gigi was spoiled and Anna was a total witch with a b. Oh, and I add Nicole to the list, because she was evil.

    And, just to add, season seven ruined EVERYONE for me. It was just bad.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JavaJunkie4Life

    JavaJunkie4Life

    [58]Apr 8, 2008
    • member since: 01/22/06
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 1,991
    ggwriter12295 wrote:

    JavaJunkie4Life wrote:
    ggwriter12295 wrote:
    Oh, by FAR Christopher. I hate him with a burning passion.
    ..of a thousand suns. yeah, i second that. christopher is the absolute worst character on the show for me, and probably my most hated tv character of all time. i also really disliked april, anna, gigi, and i wasn't too fond of michel either, though he was tolerable.

    I agree with those all, except for the fact that I never really had anything against April. I mean, she never did anything wrong. The only affect she had on LL's relationship was that Luke kept her from Lorelai. Don't get me wrong, of course. I adore Luke as much as I hate Christopher... Oh, and Michel amused me greatly.

    But to the others... yep. Gigi was spoiled and Anna was a total witch with a b. Oh, and I add Nicole to the list, because she was evil.

    And, just to add, season seven ruined EVERYONE for me. It was just bad.



    I actually think the only person who I loved more after Season 7 was Luke. And I loved him a great deal anyway, but after the train wreck that was Season 6 and all of his April/Anna crap, I had lost faith in the man. With Season 7 I think there was a total turn around. Plus, it didn't hurt that he punched Chris in the face..repeatedly.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GenericWit

    GenericWit

    [59]Apr 8, 2008
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 56
    How the heck do you watch Gilmore girls and dislike the main character? .... Wow.

    Umm, I don't really like Chris, and Luke becomes jerk-y when he and Lor date, but he redeems himself so I still love him. I love Logan and Jess. Don't like Dean. He publicly dumps Rory *how* many times? Pfft. Nicole, Ana, and April are annoying too. They just cause problems for our favorite girls.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of brittanym1411

    brittanym1411

    [60]Apr 8, 2008
    • member since: 03/09/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,960
    Dean, Anna, Dean, Rachel, Dean, Nicole, Dean, Chris, Dean, Alex, Dean, Max, Dean. Oh and did I mention how much I hate Dean? I hate him with a burning passion, and with every fiber of my being!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.