Gilmore Girls Forums

The WB (ended 2007)

NEW Questions, Comments, Opinions...Post them HERE!!!

FranRG

[41]Nov 23, 2005
    • level: 1
    Hi!!

The website and the posts are very interesting,but im from Spain and here we are by the 5th season,episode number 93!!!
    Now that im going back to the states i hope to have the chance to catch up with the episodes...!

By the way,don´t u guys think that Luke seems like the secret brother of Silvester Stallone??????

See u here!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FranRG

[42]Nov 23, 2005
    • level: 1
    FranRG wrote:
    Hi!!

The website and the posts are very interesting,but im from Spain and here we are by the 5th season,episode number 93!!!
    Now that im going back to the states i hope to have the chance to catch up with the episodes...!

By the way,don´t u guys think that Luke seems like the secret brother of Silvester Stallone??????

See u here!

smileyGGfan

[43]Nov 23, 2005
    • level: 19
    question, does anyone know where i can find a screencap pic of Luke and Lorelai's kiss in the diner when she tells him they can set the date in "The Prodigal Daughter Returns?" its not on quintessence/opposites-are-polar so i was wondering if anyone could give me a site link as 2 where 2 find it. thnx so much!

jonesk1981

[44]Nov 23, 2005
    • level: 7
    Does anybody have a clue what the title "He's Slippin Em Bread...Dig?" referred to in the last episode? I usually have some understanding of where the title of an episode came from, but I need help on this one. Thanks!

diamonddiva891

[45]Nov 23, 2005
    • level: 12
    jonesk1981 wrote:
    Does anybody have a clue what the title "He's Slippin Em Bread...Dig?" referred to in the last episode? I usually have some understanding of where the title of an episode came from, but I need help on this one. Thanks!

I was gonna ask that, usually I hear a line or something that refers to it, or they say the exact title... but I couldn't find it.

landlfan

[46]Nov 23, 2005
    • level: 13
    Smiley has something about it in avatar or original gossip thread.

smileyGGfan

[47]Nov 23, 2005
    landlfan wrote:

if ur talking bout the epi title, landl, then its in the hes slippin em... thread but that was my guess, i really dont think its right.

i asked be4 but not sure if anyone saw about the search for the screencap? any help is appreciated

landlfan

[48]Nov 23, 2005
    smileyGGfan wrote:
    landlfan wrote:

if ur talking bout the epi title, landl, then its in the hes slippin em... thread but that was my guess, i really dont think its right.

i asked be4 but not sure if anyone saw about the search for the screencap? any help is appreciated

What!!!!!!!!!! your always right. I look to you for all the answers. *sob.

diamonddiva891

[49]Nov 23, 2005
    landlfan wrote:
    smileyGGfan wrote:
    landlfan wrote:

Well it wasn't that I don't understand cuz I think I do, but what I meant was usually they say the title in the script, if you know what I mean.

smileyGGfan

[50]Nov 23, 2005
    landlfan wrote:
    smileyGGfan wrote:
    landlfan wrote:

aww im sry 2 disappoint u, landl. in that case, of COURSE my guesses are totally right lol. i was just waiting 2 hear confirmation on them in the other thread but im not sure if anyone seems 2 know. (wow its like R+R all over again, except i think we finally sorta figured that one out)

landlfan

[51]Nov 23, 2005
    smileyGGfan wrote:
    landlfan wrote:
    smileyGGfan wrote:
    landlfan wrote:

aww im sry 2 disappoint u, landl. in that case, of COURSE my guesses are totally right lol. i was just waiting 2 hear confirmation on them in the other thread but im not sure if anyone seems 2 know. (wow its like R+R all over again, except i think we finally sorta figured that one out)

yeah. Ok the bread part sounds like Chris giving money. The dig part is is hidden like Recipies(spl?). in the 50's dig was used for "you got it", "you understand", "hey man you dig it", ie he gave em bread you dig. oh well probably wrong, if fact i'm sure. but maybe we'll find out.

diamonddiva891

[52]Nov 23, 2005
    landlfan wrote:
    smileyGGfan wrote:
    landlfan wrote:
    smileyGGfan wrote:
    landlfan wrote:

yeah. Ok the bread part sounds like Chris giving money. The dig part is is hidden like Recipies(spl?). in the 50's dig was used for "you got it", "you understand", "hey man you dig it", ie he gave em bread you dig. oh well probably wrong, if fact i'm sure. but maybe we'll find out.

THat's what I thought, when I analyzed it, but I didn't know if they actually said it anywhere in the show.

GilGrl2092

[53]Nov 23, 2005
    • level: 9
    Does anyone know why the Gilmore Girls Pics Thread got locked? I know they usually get locked after 500 posts but it's only in the 200's.

smileyGGfan

[54]Nov 23, 2005
    diamonddiva891 wrote:
    landlfan wrote:

THat's what I thought, when I analyzed it, but I didn't know if they actually said it anywhere in the show.

thnx for the explanation, landl and thats also what i thought. they didnt say it anything like this during the episode but the new tamborine guy said "dig" at one point.

heres what i thought:

He's slippin' 'em bread might refer to Chris offering/giving Lorelai and Rory all that money cuz another word for 'money' is 'dough' and 'dough' is similar 2 'bread' (idk lol) and the 'Dig?' part mind reference to the tamborine guy in lane AND zach's band cuz i know he said 'dig' at least once.

diamonddiva891

[55]Nov 23, 2005
    smileyGGfan wrote:
    diamonddiva891 wrote:
    landlfan wrote:

thnx for the explanation, landl and thats also what i thought. they didnt say it anything like this during the episode but the new tamborine guy said "dig" at one point.

heres what i thought:

He's slippin' 'em bread might refer to Chris offering/giving Lorelai and Rory all that money cuz another word for 'money' is 'dough' and 'dough' is similar 2 'bread' (idk lol) and the 'Dig?' part mind reference to the tamborine guy in lane AND zach's band cuz i know he said 'dig' at least once.

Yeah it's something like that, but seriously I think they coulda come up with a better title.

satchman23

[56]Nov 24, 2005
    GilGrl2092 wrote:
    Does anyone know why the Gilmore Girls Pics Thread got locked? I know they usually get locked after 500 posts but it's only in the 200's.

Cause people were posting official spoiler pics and that is against the rules here on TV.com

GilGrl2092

[57]Nov 24, 2005
    • level: 9
    satchman23 wrote:
    GilGrl2092 wrote:

Cause people were posting official spoiler pics and that is against the rules here on TV.com

Ok, that makes sense.

gilmorerocks

[58]Nov 24, 2005
    • level: 2
    hey, does anyone know where i can get a complete list of the movie references made on gilmore girls? i've been trying to watch all the movies that they mention. thanks so much!

aussieforgood

[59]Nov 24, 2005
    • level: 23
    Last night I was watching TV & turned on a movie which had Alexis in it, she didn't show up much, only 2 scenes but I only watched the last hour so I'm not sure of the name, but I think it was Bride & Gloom (if I have the name right). Was she in it?

In the movie she had an older brother who was in love with an Indian girl.

gilmorerocks

[60]Nov 24, 2005
    • level: 2
    aussieforgood wrote:
    Last night I was watching TV & turned on a movie which had Alexis in it, she didn't show up much, only 2 scenes but I only watched the last hour so I'm not sure of the name, but I think it was Bride & Gloom (if I have the name right). Was she in it?

In the movie she had an older brother who was in love with an Indian girl.

the movie is called Bride and Prejudice. Alexis plays Georgina, the sister of William Darcy.