Gilmore Girls Forums

The WB (ended 2007)

NEW Questions, Comments, Opinions...Post them HERE!!!

LorelaiAndLuke

[121]Dec 3, 2005
    • level: 4
    brofoxfan wrote:
    charmed's last reply reminds me of a person driving their car down a one-way street going the wrong way and yelling at every other driver for being an idiot. Sorry. I just couldn't resist writing that.

GOLD.

And on the whole downloading issue, it depends on what program and what Country.

In Canada downloading songs is legal as long as it's for personal use.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BellaFelonious

[122]Dec 3, 2005
    • level: 1
    Does anyone happen to know how many episodes are going to be in season 6? The past seasons were usually over 20 episodes, but we have only had approximately 16 so far, and everywhere I look it says we only have 4 episodes left this season? I am confused, and concerned! Where are those couple of extra episodes? Argh!

Thank you!

twenty8twelve

[123]Dec 3, 2005
    • level: 5
    smileyGGfan wrote:
    2 Questions:

does anyone know a good place 2 download GG episodes (pref. seasons 5 and 6) w/o it taking 50 yrs for it 2 download? im currently using limewire

With being in the UK and not being able to see GG at all here I use emule - which i personally think is fantastic
    http://www.emule-project.net/

I was wondering if anyone could tell me why they stop showing GG for a few weeks - cause I've only just found out the next episode wont be till next year
    ...they do know how to torture us, don't they!

Em

satchman23

[124]Dec 3, 2005
    • level: 19
    BellaFelonious wrote:
    Does anyone happen to know how many episodes are going to be in season 6? The past seasons were usually over 20 episodes, but we have only had approximately 16 so far, and everywhere I look it says we only have 4 episodes left this season? I am confused, and concerned! Where are those couple of extra episodes? Argh!

Thank you!

I'm not sure where your looking! But there will be 22 episodes this season which is a full season! And there has only been 10 episodes shown so far this season not 16!

satchman23

[125]Dec 3, 2005
    twenty8twelve wrote:
    smileyGGfan wrote:
    2 Questions:

does anyone know a good place 2 download GG episodes (pref. seasons 5 and 6) w/o it taking 50 yrs for it 2 download? im currently using limewire

With being in the UK and not being able to see GG at all here I use emule - which i personally think is fantastic
    http://www.emule-project.net/

I was wondering if anyone could tell me why they stop showing GG for a few weeks - cause I've only just found out the next episode wont be till next year
    ...they do know how to torture us, don't they!

Em

I'm not sure if I understand what you are asking but i'll try to see if I can answer and be of some help.They stopped showing GG for a few weeks cause the show is on winter break till Jan 10!

twenty8twelve

[126]Dec 3, 2005
    satchman23 wrote:
    the show is on wibter break till Jan 10!

Yes, I know that now - but was wondering why they have a winter break...is it an American tv tradition?

Em

satchman23

[127]Dec 3, 2005
    twenty8twelve wrote:
    satchman23 wrote:
    the show is on wibter break till Jan 10!

Yes, I know that now - but was wondering why they have a winter break...is it an American tv tradition?

Em

It is a American TV tradition that happens with all American shows.They have these breaks to give the cast and crew a break before having to get back to work on new episodes.

cancer2468

[128]Dec 4, 2005
    • level: 1
    Why did Lorelai name her dog Paul Anka?

jonesk1981

[129]Dec 5, 2005
    • level: 7
    cancer2468 wrote:
    Why did Lorelai name her dog Paul Anka?

I don't really know why, but what i can tell you is that Paul Anka is the name of a famous musician. You know how Lorelai is with pop culture. Makes sense to me that she would name her dog after a celebrity icon.

luia

[130]Dec 5, 2005
    question
    does anyone know a page where i can get the transcripts from the 6th season eps ?
    thanks
    see yah!

jonesk1981

[131]Dec 5, 2005
    luia wrote:
    question
    does anyone know a page where i can get the transcripts from the 6th season eps ?
    thanks
    see yah!

www.twiztv.com/scripts/gilmoregirls

This site has all the episodes updated up to "21 is the loneliest number" right now. They continue to update regularly. Hope this helps.

luia

[132]Dec 5, 2005
    g
    thanx a lot!

jonesk1981

[133]Dec 5, 2005
    you're welcome!!

-Genevieve-

[134]Dec 7, 2005
    • level: 2
    twenty8twelve wrote:

Em

The best reason is probably because most shows only have 22 episodes a year at most and there are 52 weeks in a year. They have to space out the episodes or there would only be a few months of new tv and then the rest of the year would have nothing. The shows continue to film even when episodes aren't airing. We don't get episodes for these 6 weeks, but they're still at work until next week and start back in early January.

earth05

[135]Dec 13, 2005
    • level: 4
    I just noticed the other day that Lauren Graham not only has the same initials as her character on the show(which everyone knows that) but, she can also ues the nick name given to her by Chris in real life too. I just thought that was cool.

satchman23

[136]Dec 13, 2005
    earth05 wrote:
    I just noticed the other day that Lauren Graham not only has the same initials as her character on the show(which everyone knows that) but, she can also ues the nick name given to her by Chris in real life too. I just thought that was cool.

I did not know that and that is very cool!

smileyGGfan

[137]Dec 13, 2005
    satchman23 wrote:
    earth05 wrote:

sorta, but not really. cuz my name is also Lauren and although i have heard of the nickname Laur, i dont believe ive heard of 'Lor'. but i suppose they do sound similar lol

jonesk1981

[138]Dec 13, 2005
    smileyGGfan wrote:
    satchman23 wrote:
    earth05 wrote:

sorta, but not really. cuz my name is also Lauren and although i have heard of the nickname Laur, i dont believe ive heard of 'Lor'. but i suppose they do sound similar lol

Personally the name "Lor" just gives me the creeps, because it's so...christopher. He's the only one that actually calls her that.

mcrules4191

[139]Dec 13, 2005
    • level: 14
    jonesk1981 wrote:
    smileyGGfan wrote:
    satchman23 wrote:
    earth05 wrote:

Personally the name "Lor" just gives me the creeps, because it's so...christopher. He's the only one that actually calls her that.
    Or like in one episode I think someone called Rory Ror (That reminds me of a lion) I just think its kind of weried.

jonesk1981

[140]Dec 13, 2005
    mcrules4191 wrote:
    jonesk1981 wrote:
    smileyGGfan wrote:
    satchman23 wrote:
    earth05 wrote:

Or like in one episode I think someone called Rory Ror (That reminds me of a lion) I just think its kind of weried.

Ooh...I don't remember that. That's kind of creepy also! LOL (It was probably Christopher, wasn't it...HEHE)