Gilmore Girls Forums

The WB (ended 2007)

NEW Questions, Comments, Opinions...Post them HERE!!!

MissyPea

[161]Dec 22, 2005
    • level: 5
    racheeel wrote:
    I've always wondered this but kept forgetting to ask..

Is Luke older than Lorelai, or are they around the same age?

I read lately that he is just a few years older than her.. 2-5 years older. Don't know excactly..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jonesk1981

[162]Dec 22, 2005
    • level: 7
    MissyPea wrote:
    racheeel wrote:

I read lately that he is just a few years older than her.. 2-5 years older. Don't know excactly..

They don't exactly tell us how old Luke is, but he is at least 2 years older than Lorelai. If you go by his track picture in the episode where Lorelai and Luke speak to the high school class in season 3, that picture is dated 1985. Lorelai had Rory in 1984 when she was 16. But, In one episode in season 4, Liz says that she is back for her high school reunion "class of 1984", yet she always refers to Luke as her big brother, so he is at least 1 or 2 years older than Liz, and Liz is 2 years older than Lorelai, so that would indicate that he is more than 2 years older than Lorelai. Depending on which timeline you use, he's at least 2 years older than Lorelai, but probably no more than 5 years older. Sorry for the long post, but I've actually thought about that myself, and this is the information that I came up with.

MissyPea

[163]Dec 22, 2005
    jonesk1981 wrote:
    MissyPea wrote:
    racheeel wrote:

They don't exactly tell us how old Luke is, but he is at least 2 years older than Lorelai. If you go by his track picture in the episode where Lorelai and Luke speak to the high school class in season 3, that picture is dated 1985. Lorelai had Rory in 1984 when she was 16. But, In one episode in season 4, Liz says that she is back for her high school reunion "class of 1984", yet she always refers to Luke as her big brother, so he is at least 1 or 2 years older than Liz, and Liz is 2 years older than Lorelai, so that would indicate that he is more than 2 years older than Lorelai. Depending on which timeline you use, he's at least 2 years older than Lorelai, but probably no more than 5 years older. Sorry for the long post, but I've actually thought about that myself, and this is the information that I came up with.

I was just going with what I read in the proposed script for the pilot... Will check the episode with the 'Butch' picture out

jonesk1981

[164]Dec 22, 2005
    • level: 7
    MissyPea wrote:
    jonesk1981 wrote:
    MissyPea wrote:
    racheeel wrote:

I was just going with what I read in the proposed script for the pilot... Will check the episode with the 'Butch' picture out

Where did you read the proposed script?? that sounds interesting.

MissyPea

[165]Dec 22, 2005
    jonesk1981 wrote:
    MissyPea wrote:
    jonesk1981 wrote:
    MissyPea wrote:
    racheeel wrote:

Where did you read the proposed script?? that sounds interesting.

The same place we reads sides... There's a script for the unaired pilot... Episodes -> Scripts -> Season 1 -> Unaired pilot (it's same place as spoilers so I won't post it here, put the link is in he spoiler thread.. I can't PM you because your profile is set to private)

I just checked both episodes and you are right... Liz says class of '84 and it says '84 in the picture.. But it could just be they forgot checking the date in the picture when they brought Liz back for the reunion.. So I think the mistake is that Liz is class of '84. So if Rory was born in 1984 then Luke is just slightly older than Lorelai..
    Or maybe they changed their mind about the age difference from the episode with the picture to the episode where Liz returns..

smileyGGfan

[166]Dec 22, 2005
    • level: 19
    MissyPea wrote:
    Hey everybody, I just watched the Secrets and Loans episode today - Amazing to find an episode I hadn't watched before It was really cool with Paris and Rory not telling her about the PSAT scores!

lol that is pretty funny. and whats really totally weird is that although i didnt see that episode today (ive seen it be4 tho), it was on TV the same day I received my PSAT scores in the mail!! Talk about the irony lol

MissyPea

[167]Dec 22, 2005
    I know how to make the text bold, but I have seen people resize and change color for the text.. But I can't make it work.. How come? Is there any way I can do it?

Sorry for the double post!

MissyPea

[168]Dec 22, 2005
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

brofoxfan

[169]Dec 22, 2005
    This is interesting. Amazon.com is currently selling Gilmore Girls - The Complete Fourth Season for $29.97.

racheeel

[170]Dec 23, 2005
    • level: 18
    Thanks for the responses.

J_Ps_J_As_Girl

[171]Dec 23, 2005
    • level: 3
    Does Jared Padalecki have an email?

MissyPea

[172]Dec 24, 2005
    Merry Christmas
    _______(**)______
    ______("-*-")_____
    _____(-*-*-*-*-)____
    ____(-*-*-*!*-*-*-)___

It's supposed to be a
    .....Christmas tree.....

satchman23

[173]Dec 24, 2005
    [This message was deleted at the request of board moderator or administrator]

landlfan

[174]Dec 24, 2005
    • level: 13

satchman23

[175]Dec 24, 2005

landlfan

[176]Dec 24, 2005
    • level: 13

J_Ps_J_As_Girl

[177]Dec 24, 2005
    • level: 3

Malena1983

[178]Dec 25, 2005
    • level: 6
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Malena1983

[179]Dec 25, 2005
    • level: 6
    Hi! Merry Christmas to you all!

I was just wondering if someone can post the entire interview with Lauren Graham from the EW? I have read that there is a new one. Anyone? That would have been great!

Bye Bye Hope you all have/have had a great christmas. (I know the american celebrate the 25:th...but in Sweden we do it the 24:th :-) )

satchman23

[180]Dec 25, 2005