Gilmore Girls Forums

The WB (ended 2007)

Richie Rich

that70sshow2000

[1]Feb 27, 2011
    • level: 15

Just a usual Sunday morning having cereal, coffee, and newspaper, and I notice Richie Rich is on. Havent seen it since I was like 8 when the movie came out in '94. Edward Herrmann played "Richie"'s father. As I was it right now, i totally remember all of Herrmann's scenes from back in the day, and to think he goes on to play one of my fave characters in Gilmore Girl's six years later.

Its funny how you reewatch old movies you havent seen since you were little, and notice all these actors who ere in them that you kknow from current or recent shows.

The circle of life. LOL.

Anyway just wanted to point that out since I always see people on all forums pointing out when they see an actor from their show in a movie.

It still blows my mind that Mouth from One Tree Hill was Minkus from Boy Meets World. I didnt find that out til like OTH season 4 or 5!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TreeHill_89

[2]Mar 1, 2011
    • level: 32
    that70sshow2000 wrote:

Just a usual Sunday morning having cereal, coffee, and newspaper, and I notice Richie Rich is on. Havent seen it since I was like 8 when the movie came out in '94. Edward Herrmann played "Richie"'s father. As I was it right now, i totally remember all of Herrmann's scenes from back in the day, and to think he goes on to play one of my fave characters in Gilmore Girl's six years later.

Its funny how you reewatch old movies you havent seen since you were little, and notice all these actors who ere in them that you kknow from current or recent shows.

The circle of life. LOL.

Anyway just wanted to point that out since I always see people on all forums pointing out when they see an actor from their show in a movie.

It still blows my mind that Mouth from One Tree Hill was Minkus from Boy Meets World. I didnt find that out til like OTH season 4 or 5!!

I used to love Boy meets world but i don't remember Minkus character. Its cool when you notice actors in different shows when growing up.

that70sshow2000

[3]Mar 1, 2011
    • level: 15
    Minkus was only there regularly in season 1, and maybe s2 or maybe just periodically in s2 or none at all. Forget. Then he came back once more during their HS graduation episode...s4? Or s5?

alirk

[4]Apr 26, 2011
    • level: 22

I always love seeing actors/actresses from my favorite TV shows on other things. Have you seen Lauren Graham on "Parenthood?" So good!

txgirl75

[5]May 6, 2011
    • level: 23
    alirk wrote:

I always love seeing actors/actresses from my favorite TV shows on other things. Have you seen Lauren Graham on "Parenthood?" So good!

Yes I love pareanthood. Did any of you watch dirty dancing that's probably silly question? lol anyway Emily was on it played Baby mom funny.

This_Years_Love

[6]Jul 12, 2011
    • level: 11

Edward Herrmann was in a couple of episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Alexis Bledel was in the final episode of ER - and her character on ER was so like Rory too. Keiko Agena who plays Lane was also in ER, and she played a doctor on House & a nun in Private Practice. Kelly Bishop (Emily) had a role in Law & Order SVU, playing a lawyer for a while until they killed her off. She got blown up by a bomb. And Melissa McCarthy (Sookie) has been in loads of stuff since GG... Samantha Who, Private Practice, Mike & Molly, Life as we Know it, Bridesmaids, the Back Up Plan...