Gilmore Girls Forums

The WB (ended 2007)

which ones hotter: Dean, Logan, Jess, or Marty?????

lisa_91

[101]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 8
    Defintally Dean followed by Jess.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

th77

[102]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 24

I don't know why but I never thought Jess was that cute.. He was ok but,not my type and his personality, actually reminded me of a boyfriend I had from age 15 to 17, which might have been a part of it,Lol .. I always liked the defiant yet soulful type growing up, I guess in outgrowing it, I kinda found Jess .. I don't know, just didn't like him.. As for Marty, I didn't really think he was that cute, kinda average looking but he was a nice guy.. More than that the Marty/Rory/Logan triangle was kinda a recycled Dean/Rory/Tristian triangle only in college and with Rory, going for the "rich bad boy" this time with only slight differences..If I was gonna rate them I'd on the entire package looks and personality it would go like this.

1. Dean

2. Logan

3. Marty

4. Jess (he was cuter than Marty but personality wise, he took the defiant rebel thing too far)

However if Tristian was listed in this I'd have to put him at number three(he also always reminded me of a boyfriend I'd had for a couple of months even similar in appearance and while I've also out grown that whole thing as well,Chad is just such a hottie he'd have to rate..Come to think of it so was the guy I dated..)

Edited on 02/14/2008 5:51am

th77

[103]Feb 14, 2008

Based on looks only though I'd have to say and I'm gonna include Tristian

1. Dean

2. Tristian

3. Logan

4. Jess

5. Marty

Based on personality alone

1. Marty

2. Dean

3. Logan

4. Jess

5. Tristian

(Although Jess and Logan are interchangeable on that list, with Logan being a bigger jerk in season at times and Jess maturing quite a bit in his last couple appearances but on the whole that is the order)

FriendsSvuLost8

[104]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 25
    JESS!!!

mygirly

[105]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 11
    JESS, then Logan...based purely on looks this is.
    Dean is cute too, Marty is nice, but not really that hot.

jamieandsooz

[106]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 4

Well I'm a guy and this is my opinion: I've just seen the Valentine's Day Episode (5th Season) and I'd say that Logan is the best choice for Logan, I'm not saying that HE'S HOT, I'm just saying that He is good for Rory , perhaps the best.

On he other hand I can't believe anyone even thinks MARTY is hot, not only considering his looks but also his attitude the GUY is a LOSER, he shouldn't even be considered in this list (specially since he only got to be Rory's friend, I'd also say Rory's girlfriend ) no offence for all those Marty's fans hehe just kidding

From the Girls, I think Rory is the hottest girl on the show

jamieandsooz

[107]Feb 14, 2008
    Well I'm a guy and this is my opinion: I've just seen the Valentine's Day Episode (5th Season) and I'd say that Logan is the best choice for RORY, I'm not saying that HE'S HOT, I'm just saying that He is good for Rory , perhaps the best.

reflectinglight

[108]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 8

jamieandsooz wrote:
    I've just seen the Valentine's Day Episode (5th Season) and I'd say that Logan is the best choice for RORY, I'm not saying that HE'S HOT, I'm just saying that He is good for Rory , perhaps the best.

Do you mean a "A Vineyard Valentine" in the 6th season?
    Anyway, in my opinion, Logan is NOT the best for Rory. Go rewatch 6.08 ("Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out"). Even if Logan was the best match for Rory (which, again, he isn't) they're SO boring to watch. Rory and Jess had SO much more chemistry.

To answer the question:
    JESS

Edited on 03/24/2008 2:08pm
    Edited 5 total times.

jamieandsooz

[109]Feb 16, 2008
    I do remember the episode you've just mentioned, and come to think about it, I totally agree with you, it's like Logan treats Rory like she is his wife or something, I mean she's 21 right? and I didn't like Logan's attittude "I'm rich and I have no choice but to work and make millions and I have a Porsche I didn't have to work for it because my daddy bought it for me" unlike Jess, he is way more "real" I really wanted to see a fight (Jess and Logan) hehe, BOTTOM LINE: JESS is the best choice for Rory, and answering the MAIN QUESTION, I think JESS wins this "beauty contest" haha

huh920

[110]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 21
    Of course the hottest is
    1. JESS
    2. Dean
    3. Logan
    4. Marty(I didnt think he was that cute)

If we included Tristan he would win hands down! Chad is one of the most beautiful men in the world!

brittanym1411

[111]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 17
    LOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

th77

[112]Feb 17, 2008

I've rated them for looks then personality and total packeage but I was thinking in general as for Rory specifically..

1. Logan(despite the fact that his presence inadvertantly brought about Rory's downward spiral at least down ward for her, he was the best for her..He was fun,he loved her and he was real ..Jealous at times but not overly so,they argued but not constantly it was a realistic relationship and a good one)

2. Dean(was a great first boyfriend then he got all needy and obsessive and in the end when he was marreied well he just became annoying)

3. Marty (I think it would've been a cute relationship but since Logan was there it was not gonna happen)

4. Jess(Sorry, Jess fans, I just didn't like them togethor,he never prioritized her once he had gotten her from Dean and never tried to get along with her mom, who anyone could get along with, he was too brooding and serious,more so than he needed to be and he had no ability to communicate..I will say that in the end when he came back those couple times in season 6,that he had grown up quite a bit and probably would have been a better boyfriend,I did actually wanna see them try again then)

If I were gonna add Tristian than I'd say the same thing about him that I did Marty,that they would've been cute but because of Dean there was never a chance.. I'm not gonna say personality wise that he was the greatest but no worse than Jess just in a different way and he actually since he was respectful of grown ups, although it was fake, but he'd have been more polite than Jess was to Lorelai, but he'd probably have been a little nicer if they'd have dated since he did have a soft side that he only showed Rory, I'd have actually preferred him and Rory to be the breakup between her and Dean rather than Jess.. Although if that had happened then Logan wouldn't have been as cool because to me he was just what Tristian would have grown into with age, so if Tristian had lasted longer the show would have had to gone a different direction with the college boyfriend.. Maybe then Marty would have had a shot! Or Rory could have wound up with with Colin or Finn, that might've been funny!

mygirly

[113]Feb 18, 2008
    I am a Jess supporter but i totally hear you when you say these things.
    Jess was really great when he was in Stars Hollow in s2 and early 3 but once he got rory he wasn't quite as perfect. However, one thing I noticed is that they only show Jess and Rory's relationship when it isn't going so hot. There were episodes where Jess barely appeared that they were happy. This different from Logan, for example, who we saw through the good and bad.

th77

[114]Feb 18, 2008
    You are right about that.. When him and Rory were happy, the show didn't focus on them.. I really would've liked to have seen them during season six, even though I liked her with Logan. I couldn't help but think he had finally grown into someone I could see her dating.

ultimate-tv-fan

[115]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 5

MonicaKeller wrote:
    It would go: Marty, Dean, Jess, Logan. I have always thought that Marty was hot. Jess and Logan are are hot, don't get me wrong. I just have always had a thing for guys that not everyone thinks is hot.

I think the same. Marty is so hot I love him, he´s so sweet. I don´t understand why almost everyone hates the poor guy , just because he doesn´t have money like Logan (hate him by the way, what a jerk) Logan evil ****

Dlovers22

[116]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 6

I would say: Jess, Logan,Dean,Marty. MArty was ijn like 2 episodes so I don't really know who he is. Logan just bothers me,I don't know why. Milo Ventimiglias hot,so I put him 1st. Dean, I didn't really like Dean but Jared Padalecki's ok.

th77

[117]Feb 20, 2008
    He was in alot more than that, between seasons 4 to 7 he had to be in at least 10 episodes if not more but he didn't really stand out so it's easy to see how you might not remember him

mygirly

[118]Feb 21, 2008
    ultimate-tv-fan wrote:

MonicaKeller wrote:
    It would go: Marty, Dean, Jess, Logan. I have always thought that Marty was hot. Jess and Logan are are hot, don't get me wrong. I just have always had a thing for guys that not everyone thinks is hot.

I think the same. Marty is so hot I love him, he´s so sweet. I don´t understand why almost everyone hates the poor guy , just because he doesn´t have money like Logan (hate him by the way, what a jerk) Logan evil ****

No one here as really said they hate Marty. Dean yes, but not Marty. No has said he is hot though.

brittanym1411

[119]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 17
    LOGAN!

xoBrianaox

[120]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 9

Jess

hands down its jess no one else even come close to being as hott or as funny as him

Edited on 02/22/2008 4:32pm