Gilmore Girls

Introducing Lorelai Planetarium

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Nov 21, 2006 on The WB

• Just a little boring... Lorelai was weird, loved Rory, and Luke has got to stop calling April 'sweetie'.

Well, seeing Lorelai and Christopher as a lovely married couple was my dream coming true, yet they both seemed extremely weird. Not weird like they were unhappy together, but as the actors were still not used to the fact that they were now 'married'. Especially weird since Lauren Graham and David Sutcliffe are always wonderful, together or apart. But anyway, I always love them.

The scene where they tell Rory about their elopment was a really good one. The story about the chapel in Giverny was adorable (I wish we had seen it!) and Rory's reaction was, well, I wouldn't expect nothing less from her. She had every right to be mad at her mom. But their talk about it at the end of the episode was sweet and I had missed them together, talking as the best friends they've always been.

Rory was just wow this episode. I loved her with her parents, I loved her at Logan's party with his friends, I loved her article, I loved her fight with Logan. I usually disagree with everything Logan does, but he was right this time, Rory isn't really that different from him, trust funds apart. It was a nice change, Rory was making me so mad these past episodes. Luke is totally adorable with April, but calling her 'sweetie' is too much. That's not Luke. That's not even a little close to little boy Luke. But his worries about her at a boy-girl party were so cute and with her at the hospital, it was like I couldn't imagine Luke not being a dad. Not my favorite, a little boring, but good enough.
ABCFAM