Gilmore Girls

Last Week Fights, This Week Tights

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 11, 2004 on The WB

• I absulutly LOVE this Episode!!

This episode was just so totally AWSOME!! i can't decide what was my favourite part!! I loved the Wedding, Loreali looked so totally amazing, and Luke looked realy handsome. He was so nervouse, and i love that it was because he was taking Loreali, and, man, did T.J love those tights. And i also can't belive that his real name is Gary!! And Crazy Carrie really IS crazy. I mean, the way she flirts with Luke? And she's MARRIED!! She is just so sick. And in Season 5, after Luke and Loreali have broken up, and he's working on the sets for The Fiddler on the Roof show, what she says to him!! I can't belive that Liz is her friend. Oh well. And the vows! Liz's was so totally sweet, and romantic. T.J's was a bit silly, but they were made for each other. And i LOVED the waltz. Luke can so waltz!! And i loved the look on Loreali's face, right after he leaves her after walking her home, and asking her out?! Mouth opean wide, eyes a bit boulgy. Classic!! Well, i have just said all that i can say about this truly fantastic episode.
ABCFAM