Gilmore Girls

Last Week Fights, This Week Tights

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 11, 2004 on The WB

• Liz and T.J. have their Renaissance-themed wedding in the town square. Luke asks Lorelai on a date after he walks her home from the wedding. Dean rescues Rory after a disastrous date. Jess comes to see Rory in the hope she will come away with him.

Episodes like these are why I watch Gilmore Girls. It has the fast talking comedy we all know and love combined with the drama that is equally loved.
    The whole Renaissance-themed wedding was funny enough even without Luke and Lorelai's commentary and T.J.'s new found love of tights. And finally some development for the Luke and Lorelai relationship. Their slow dance at the wedding and then Luke asking her out, I was so happy it was happening!
    Though the ending for this episode depressed me. Rory turning down Jess. I love Jess and I love him and Rory together, so much more than Dean and Rory together...Seriously does anyone like that?
    And you can tell Jess has changed and grown up a lot and he had made his feelings clear previously, although he didn't really follow through but this time he did. That takes courage and the fact that Rory turned him down, without explanation I might add, really annoys me!
    Now begins a Dean and Rory thing again, is their anything more annoying. At least Logan comes into it next season...he's better than Dean. But still I wish Rory and Jess could have ended up together!