Gilmore Girls

Last Week Fights, This Week Tights

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 11, 2004 on The WB

• Liz's wedding and a new step between Luke and Lorelai

And the wedding is coming, all town is getting ready for the ceremony and now is Jess' turn to read the books and do something.
    Most finals are over except for Rory and I have to say that's bad, everyone happy going home and you can't lol

And I saw another thing I never thought would happen, striptease at Luke's diner!!!Relax don't do it!! lol
    And Emily setting Rory up with a friend's son, Graham.
    I loved the wedding, it was amazing, really beautiful, with a typical riped dress with the bride lol
    And that talk about Lorelai being a really good sister-in-law and all. The wedding was great.

And Mrs Kim, she take a step froward and visited Lane, she made them dress up and look respectful but you know Mrs Kim, she had to run out the door lol. If it wasn't Lorelai calming her down, "boys are girls". That worked out perfectly.

Graham and Rory wasn't a good idea, I knew she would call Dean to pick her up.

I was so happy to see Luke and Lorelai dancing, they started apart, really apart but then they came closer and closer, I loved to see that. And he made another move, asking her out for a movie.

And I have to say, I knew Rory wouldn't go with Jess, it was brave of him saying those things but the timing was all wrong, he lost her.
ABCFAM