Gilmore Girls

Last Week Fights, This Week Tights

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 11, 2004 on The WB

• Luke and Lorelai attend Liz's wedding, Rory calls Dean to get her away from a bar. Great episode.

It wasn't what I was expecting but no doubt that it was great. The chemistry between Luke and Lorelai was at an all time high and when they danced you can just tell there meant to be together. What was even better was Luke asking her on a date after, I can't wait for them to be a couple. Also Jess seems to be getting his feelings in order, he tells Luke how grateful he is and even asks Rory to go away with him.

These were great scene, Jess and Luke actually showing like for each other. Jess putting his feelings on the table and begging Rory to go with him. It was sad to see him leave, but it was the right thing. Will we see him again? Plus Dean lies to Lindsey about where he is which makes Rory uncomfortable. Dean was stupid to get married when he's clearly in love with Rory.

Emily hiding the separation was amusing and it was funny to see her set up Rory on a date, who turns out to be not so great. Liz and TJ were good enough here, even if he's a bit annoying. Can't wait for the next episode!