Gilmore Girls

Luke Can See Her Face

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 04, 2004 on The WB

• Luke gets a self-help tape and realises something, Paris has second thoughts about her relationship with Asher. All I can say is, finally!

About time, this episode was great purely because Luke finally realised that Lorelai is who he wants to be with. He didn't say it but you could tell. He even asked her to Liz's wedding which she accepts but doesn't seem to see as a date. Also Jess seems to be on the mend and he and Luke connect when he reveals that he came because of him. It was great to see them both friendly towards each other.

As for other things, the inn is opening soon and I can't wait, should be brilliant. Emily and Richard are still hiding there separation but we don't see them. Dean and Lindsey's fight was very revealing and entertaining, there's trouble here. Rory was obviously uncomfortable when she heard this.

Paris stays with Asher, I still think this will end soon but it was enjoyable none the less. Can't wait for the last two episodes.
FREFM