Gilmore Girls

Partings

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 09, 2006 on The WB

• I don't know where to begin. I just hate it when Luke and Lorelai fight :'''(

I really hate what is happening right now. Everything is messed up. Luke should've tried to get Lorelai back. How can he have just watched her walk away from him?! Did he just stand there watch the love of his life walk away?? Is that really who he is? I hate that the writers felt this whole break up thing was necessary.

And Christopher, what kind of a guy is he? Why would he sleep with Lorelai like that even though he probably knew that Lorelai and Luke just had a major fight/break up ???!! (because Lorelai probably would have told Chris about Luke since she never comes to Chris' door all sad and moody) Why would Chris sleep with Lorelai when she is in her most vulnerable stage?? He's being so selfish, and especially at the end when he just comes back to the bed and hugs Lorelai while he smiles and pretend he did nothing bad. He should've just given her comfort, not go to bed with her! How can Lorelai even think about being with Chris again, after all he has done, or in this case, not done, given the fact that he was away for most of the time when she was raising Rory. And since I grew to love this show so much, i read ahead and found out about her and Chris' upcoming relationship in season 7. (don't wanna spoil it too much for the others) But It's unbelievable! Why is that necessary?

I think from the very beginning Luke and Lorelai are always and have been meant for each other and that the writers made a mistake with separating them for a period of time. But then i guess that is what makes television shows so great, ahh the drama! :/ sigh.

And as for Rory, I've had enough of her drama in the beginning of the season so im not really feeling that much pity for her saying goodbye to logan, even though that was a tough thing for her.

Anyway, I teared up so much when Luke and lorelai were fighting, ahh... good show, good show.. there's nothing like the Gilmore girls!