Gilmore Girls

Teach Me Tonight

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Apr 30, 2002 on The WB

• Gilmore Girls again shows us how great life is and how important is to have someone on your side when the life is hard.

The episode started like nothing much was happening.A typicxal day at Stars Hollow.Teylor decides to picj again the same movie but Lorelai hepls him picking another.I thought that nothing much will happen in this episode but I was excited to see it coming when Luke asked Rory if she can teach Jess.The teaching was great-Rory's desperately trying to teach him and Jess's doing anything but studying.When they go for an ice cream,they crash.Lorelai is so mad at Jess that she goes to Luke and tells him everything-how everybody in Stars Hollow hates him,taht he is a thread and needs to get out of the town.Lorelai and Luke fights.Luke finds Jess alone near the river sitting and smoking.Rory breaks her wrist and needs to rest.It was so warm to see Lorekai and Chris sleeping in Rory's room and looking after her.At the end of the episode when Lorelai,Rory and Chris go to the movies with the whole town's people they hear Paty gossiping about Luke sending Jess back to home.So sad.And the looks on Rory and Lorelai's faces were awesome.
FREFM