Gilmore Girls

The Hobbit, the Sofa, and Digger Stiles

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Oct 07, 2003 on The WB

• Lorelai and Sookie cater a kids party, Rory goes to her first Yale party. The great thing about the new season is that it still has the same feel, even though the Gilmore girls are away from each other.

Another great episode. Rory's party at Yale was funny. Paris is a very funny character and I look forward to seeing what she goes through in the year. The twins who ambushed Rory were crazy but slightly amusing. Funny how she got away from them, Paris's sudden outburst was brilliant.

The new character Marty seems interesting, a new love interest for Rory perhaps. The whole naked thing was amusing. I like how Lorelai and Rory keep in touch and we still have there mother/daughter moments. I'm really liking the college side of things, a great feel to them.

Sookie's meltdown was obviously coming and you could tell something was up for the episode. When it happened I did feel sorry for her and it must have been hard to see how great Lorelai was with the kids. The scene when Lorelai told her she'd be a great mom was nice.

Another new character is this Jason or Digger Stiles. I do wonder what history they have and what he'll do in the future of the show. Emily dressing up Rory's dorm room was very funny, so Emily Gilmore. I really enjoyed this.
ABCFAM