Gilmore Girls

The Nanny and the Professor

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Jan 20, 2004 on The WB

• Lorelai is still seeing Jason, Rory knows about Paris's affair. Great episode.

Lorelai and Jason are still together and we see more of him here, including where he lives. The house is very posh and he even has a very strange dog, that hardly moves. Plus we learn more about his quirks, he doesn't like sharing a bed. He's alright but I still don't think he's Lorelai's type. Anyway, of course Lorelai would get jealous about him taking another woman to a function but why didn't he tell her?

but it was all sorted out and they agree not to tell Emily and Richard, for now anyway. That's wise because I can imagine a big argument there. I was glad to see Lane working with Luke, should be interesting. Paris is still having an affair with the professor, which Rory knows about. It becomes clear that Paris wants her to know something when in a funny scene, she tries to get Rory's attention when she comes home in the middle of the night.

Does Paris know that Rory knows, I think she might do. Plus Rory's got a job for the college newspaper, another interesting future storyline. Richard's annoyance at the history tour in the Gilmore house was amusing. As was Michel's nanny woes. Overall another great one!