Gilmore Girls

The Nanny and the Professor

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Jan 20, 2004 on The WB

• Heartwarming episode!

Well, that was another heartwarming episode of Gilmore Girls. Nothing much happened again but there were so many good parts and quotes. 'Little to the left'- Cyrus is such a weird dog that he makes me even like him. I liked all the scenes with Lorelai and Jason in his place. He seems to be a very weird person that he is actually pretty funny and interesting to communicate with. I wish more people were as interesting as he is. and he truly loves lorelai, that's my opinion. Although they are not brilliant as couple, I think that their relationship will be interesting for us to watch.
    I also liked when Lorelai said 'He'll always have Paris'. I almost cried my eyes out. That was so hilarious when Rory said Lorelai was waiting for using that quote.Hahahaha!!!:):):)
    Paris is hilrious as she is not guilty for hooking up with the professor and even wants Rory to know about it.
    Emily and Richard were interesting again with the reception in their house. I like them a lot this saeson.
    I am rating it 8.7 not becauseit wasn't so interesting but because I think that there are better Gilmore Girls episodes.
ABCFAM