Gilmore Girls

Those Are Strings, Pinocchio

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 20, 2003 on The WB

• An absolutely fabulous episode!

Yay!! Rory graduates Chilton!! While I am a huge fan of television, rarely has there been a show that has been able to draw me in and make me feel like I was right there, that is until Gilmore Girls. This episode was no exception. For three years we followed Rory in her journey through Chilton. We were with her as she struggled to catch up, as she had difficulties fitting in.. From the difficulties early in her sophmore year to watching her become a well liked,well respected member of the school newspaper,the student body vice president and finally the valadictorian. Rory's graduation was a long awaited event,not only for her and Lorelai but for us as well. This episode is an absolute classic and possibly the best episode of the series. There was not a dry eye in the house when Rory delivered her speech on the inspiration that her mother had been. Despite her recent breakup with Jess, Rory stood tall and did not allow it to ruin her day. There are many excellent episodes in this series but this one by far out does them all!