Gilmore Girls

Unto The Breach

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 08, 2007 on The WB

• Another great episode.

So much happens in this episode!! Logan proposes to Rory the night before the graduation. That was just enourmous!!! I can't believe he did that! Off course she was going to say no, it's so not her (or Logan for that matter) to get married that early. So for me, her no didn't come as a surprise, but Logan's unwillingness to stay together with her did... I can't believe he broke up with her. If he really loves her, and can't live without her (which we must assume since he's proposed to her...), how can he just break up with her in that way? No kisses, no hugs, no tears, no nothing. Just goodbye. How sad is that? And where are Rory's tears? She's much to stoic for my taste...
    I can't believe that Luke walked on Lorelai telling Patty and Babette that the song didn't mean nothing. It meant everything, and he somehow should have understood that she wasn't going to tell the biggest gossipers in Stars Hallow her feelings... I'm sure he'll get over it, they have to end up togehter...! :)