TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Gimme a Break! Forums

NBC (ended 1987)

Lara/Samantha in cyan blue in "Cat's Story"

irehawk20

[1]Nov 30, 2011
    • level: 9

She looks 100% attractive in her cyan blue dress in that episode. Too bad in the encore ending of that live episode, she should have pinched both sides of her cyan blue skirt to make herself look more prettier.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

80stvfan

[2]Feb 2, 2014
    • level: 7

Yes, I agree completely. Lara Jill Miller was always the most attractive of the three GAB girls, Kari Michealsen, and Lauri Hendler were a right on her heels, but for me Lara was the best

irehawk20

[3]8 days ago
    • level: 9

This is the first time I ever seen this show exposing this episode to the entire live audience, unbelievable.

But since that episode was aired back on 02/23/1985 and today is 02/23/2015, then this episode celebrates its 30th Anniversary.

Nell was overwhelmed too much, but people get sick during that bad storm and need to get cured.

Officer Simpson is nice, but irritating along the way, he needs to take care Sherlock, the cat, and himself better next time.

Too bad Nell, Dolph, John and Howard are already dead in real life, but the others are still alive right now.

One more thing, Lara Jill Miller, who plays the troubled Samantha Kanisky, looks 100% attractive in her pretty turquoise dress. I wish I could see her pinch and grab both sides of her pretty turquoise skirt for glamour somehow in this episode, especially during the encore post-credits. Anybody did see her do that?

Here's the full-length episode in youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjmWKEq6uXs