We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A Girl Meets World Community
Friday 8:30 PM on Disney Channel (Returning June 2016)

The girl will keep meeting the world! Disney Channel has renewed Girl Meets World for a second season, TV.com has learned.

The Boy Meets World sequel series, which stars Rowan Blanchard, Sabrina Carpenter, Ben Savage, and Danielle Fishel, premiered in June to 5.2 million viewers.

"The series swiftly became a favorite of kids and their parents, many of whom grew up with Boy Meets World," Adam Bonnett, Disney's executive vice president of original programming, said in a statement. "We're looking forward to watching Riley Matthews and Maya Hart make the world their own, as Cory and Topanga teach them life lessons along the way."

Season 2 will start production in November and premiere sometime in 2015.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/11/2016

Season 2 : Episode 30

14 Comments
Comments (14)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Not as good as BMW but they seriously couldn't have cast female Cory and Shawn any better. Not to mention the idea of turning Cory into a variation on Feeny was a brilliant move.
Flag
Good news, but I hope they replace the main love interest, he's too plain.
Flag
I think he's perfect in the role. He's the calm to the chaos of Maya, Riley, and Farkle. He serves as Riley's foil, and he's mature and considerate--the voice of reason that helps keep the other kids semi-grounded when the adults aren't around. I think he keeps the group centered. I think another "colorful" character would just get lost in the sea of Markley
Flag
that's nice, my cousins watch it so I'll watch it with them. it's a fine show, not as bad as I was expecting coming from Disney Channel, but it's not as good as I was hoping.
Flag
Great news. I know it;s never going to be like what Boy Meets World was, but it is just so great watching Cory and Topanga again even if their not the mine focus of the show.
Flag
This show isn't as great as BMW (but the 1st season of BMW wasn't superb) but it still makes me laugh so hard every week. The girl who plays Maya is great and I love Farkle.

Btw, the family and Ahawn are supposed to be in the Thanksgiving episode. I saw pics from the set.
Flag
I'm still just waiting for Cory to mention Shawn. He doesn't even have to appear. I just want him to say his name.
Flag
And the nation begins chanting "Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric... "
Flag
Supposedly Will Freidle decided to stay retired. His son Troy was supposed to involved with the show. Instead Cory's younger brother Joshua will replace him.
Flag
Mr. Feeny! Mr. Feeny! Feeheeheeeeeeenay!
Flag
Seriously. I've been shamefully watching this show just for the Boy Meets World nostalgia (which is barely present), but they are gonna need to step up their lineup of BMW characters if they hope to keep me. Where are Amy and Alan?
Flag
I'd guess probably still in Philadelphia? Cory and Topanga moved to New York, so did Shawn and Eric but those two obviously had no absolute reason to stay like Cory did. unless any of them live in/move to NYC then it wouldn't be logical to see them often.
Flag
Shawn is supposedly traveling the world as a photographer. Who knows where Eric is? The woods?!
Flag
I used to drive to Philadelphia all the time when I lived in New York. My commute to work took longer than that drive.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members