A Girl Meets World Community
Friday 8:30 PM on Disney Channel

Well, this should explain why #Topanga is currently on trending on Twitter: The mom on Girl Meets World is gonna be a total MILF. 

What say you, @IndianaMom?!?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 7/22/2016

Season 3 : Episode 8

Next Episode

AIRS ON 7/29/2016

Season 3 : Episode 9

52 Comments
Comments (52)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
As Cory and Shawn said several times on Boy Meets World, *gasp* Topanga!
Flag
Awww Topanga!! :)
Flag
Umm what's the word I'm looking for here? YUMMY
Flag
Seriously, tv.com?
Flag
"Seriously?" No, I think the words you were looking for were "Thank you."
Flag
I propose a compromise. How about, "Seriously. Thank You."
Flag
That's tough, but fair.
Flag
i live in belgium and they showed boy meets world here for quite some while,even had reruns.
it was back in the time where those 20 minute family/comedy shows were abundant,but always had to wait ages for the really good stuff to reach our shores.
Flag
what would Corey say?! and Shawn!
Flag
Cory: Topanga? UNDAHPANTS!
Flag
That's easy. NOTHING There isn't a word for that. :D Well not that can posted here anyway
Flag
Never heard of her but may be that's cause I'm not from the states
Flag
Her body looks good but her head looks funny--like it was rotoscoped or something
Flag
Just noticed the shoutout under the picture. Thank you, Staff.
Flag
Why WERE you shouted out?
Flag
The staff knows I'm a big Boy Meets World fan.
Flag
BEWBS!!!!!
Flag
whoa
Flag
Who or what is Topanga?
Flag
Really I mean there's a title above the picture and everything not to mention the option to search the internet...
Flag
Yeah cause I'm really dying to know....
Flag
this begs the question why did you ask?
Flag
I remember when my nephews were little & made me sit down & watch BMW eps w/ 'em & thinkin' to myself 'one day this girl's gonna be a centerfold'...well, Maxim's close enough, so...wow! There she is. ::guilt-free thumbs up::
Flag
I thought the same when she was younger but then she was getting big during their college years on the show, but it looks like she turned that around. So fine.
Flag
for years after the show, she put on weight...looks good now
Flag
Damn girl. What's your exercise regimen?!
Flag
Never seen her before. Never even heard of her. Never heard of the show, or movie, or whatever that is. She looks good, but is probably below average for magazine cover girls.
Flag
Staff
Corey Matthews was a huge fan of basketball. Boy Meets World is second to only The Wonder Years in adolescent nostalgic shows every man/woman/child/dog should watch.
Flag
Boy Meets World is okay, but really everyone should be watching My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Twilight Sparkle is way cooler than Topanga.
Flag
Staff
no.
Flag
WHAT.
Flag
below average I don't think so
Flag
Former child star, which means different rules apply.
Flag
hahaha good one!!
Flag
OMG how did you not hear about Boy meets world? I grew up watching it! this is how I fell in love with Will Friedle! it was in the 90s
Flag
I'd hit it.
Flag
Wow, how helpful of you. Way to take one for the team. ;)
Flag
I thought she was hot back when I watched Boy Meets World. She doesn't look that much older now, and looks just as good.
Flag
Just think. If this picture had happened when I was 13, I would be dead right now. My heart would have exploded on the sight of that.

I'd never wished harder for anything, and now that I'm a grown mature adult who finds this cheesecake degrading, NOW this photo shows up? The Blue Fairy sure took her sweet time.

Honestly? This makes me worry about Danielle now. From every interview I've read, she's intelligent, sensible and even a bit prudish. The only possible explanation for this cover is that she is unaware what activity Maxim is for.
Flag
Great!!!
Flag
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Flag
Thank ya, Lord!

I like the small print at the bottom of the cover: "We'll wait while you high-five your 18-year-old self."
Flag
I've been keeping up with news about Girl Meets World in the Boy Meets World forum for months, and you guys only gave it one quick mention until now. I see what gets your attention.
Flag
I've always loved her
Flag
Oh that's just sad.
Flag
is this desperate attempts to attract viewers ? because i cant see it happening ...

if the show was for guys only i would say okey whatever ..
but this is a family show ! so i am guessing some people would boycott the show ..
and by that i mean the AFA

though i could be wrong here .
Flag
Anything the AFA is against, I'd probably like.
Flag
Ho-ly. Fuck. She was always hot in the show, but goddamn. I definitely recognize that they touch this stuff up and whatnot, but wow. Cannot wait for this show to come back.
Flag
It was so hot, you forgot the "of"
Flag
Disney cannot be liking this...
Flag
heh! Don't be fooled. Disney only pretends not to like this sorta stuff. When their little starlets go rebel, they make more money on the related products.
Flag
Seriously? The folks who brought you Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Lindsay Lohan, would complain about this?
Flag
Follow this Show
Members