A Girl Meets World Community
Disney Channel (ended 2017)
poll
Comments (78)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Jan 28, 2014
Oh Tiffany Amber Thiessen (Kelly Kapowski) without a doubt but also Brenda Walsh played by Shannen Doherty in Beverly hills 90210. But when Valerie arrived in the serie then ooch was i Happy :)
Flag
Jan 28, 2014
Childhood--for me that's before pre-teens. Ok, with that established I have to say that I wasn't living in The States and we only had 1 channel in English (pre-cable) and it broadcasted old shows and a few current shows but always a season behind. I'd have to say Davy Jones from The Monkees (old show) even though he was way before my time (I watched it in the late 70s).
Flag
Jan 28, 2014
Eve Plumb - who played the middle daughter Jan of the Brady Bunch
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
Tough call, it WAS a while ago. Counting only TV shows them besides the ones already stated
If we counted movies then there would be others.

And really, picking my FAVORITE from back then... tough call.
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
Josh from Clueless. And Ryder Strong from Boy Meets World. Oh and the cute neighbor boy from Clarissa Explains it all. lol
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
angel and spike from buffy the vampire slayer!!!
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
It will always be Marsha Brady.
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
Erin Gray in Buck Rogers all the way!!! Yaaay for skin tight white jump suits!!
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
Oh definitely... even though the show aired before that kind of stuff mattered to me... watching to reruns definitely was definitely a memory.
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
Jonathan Brandis in SeaQuest
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
It was always a two horse race between Samantha Micelli and Kelly Kapowski.
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
Samantha Micelli, since the first episode of "Who's the boss".
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
Jordan Catalano. Dreamy. Ah.

What's weird is that I'm in love with Rayon now. Jared Leto is the most handsom girl I've ever seen. See Dallas Buyers Club and you'll know what I mean ;)
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
Ashley from the Fresh Prince, in the latter seasons maybe, but a must:
CARMEN ELECTRA & YASMINE BLEETH from Baywatch... :)
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
Valerie Bertinelli from "One Day at a Time". She was a bit older than me at the time, but man she was hot...
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
She still is...
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
Sarah Michelle Gellar (L)
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
The young girl on Love Boat and Cheryl Ladd (original Charlie's Angels). Couldn't stand their shows, so I'd watch them with the sound turned off, just waiting for a glimpse of the objects of my infatuation. But more so with the Love Boat girl because she was my age.
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
Dana Scully!!!
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
I always liked Hilary from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Kelly from Married With Children.
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
Hillary was a beauty... but her character's attitude and accent really turned me off.

I'm not saying I really saying the personality / voice really mattered elsewhere... but I hated both so much that an otherwise hot actress's character was almost repulsive to me.

Kelly looked great, and still does considering. But honestly she wasn't one of my favorites.
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
Kylie Minoung and Christen from party of five
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
The chinese guy from Midnight caller. I never watched the show (my sister did) but thought he was cute, my earliest memory of TV crush. Wasn't a big fan of TV when I was young and don't remember much before Profiler and Buffy but hadn't any crushes there.
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
My ultimate crush was Kelly Kapowski but my earliest TV crush was probably Amy Jo Johnson aka Kimberly, the Pink Power Ranger.
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
Melissa Hoan hart in that witch series with the awesome cat ;)
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
I think it was sabrina
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
Charisma Carpenter from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
Her character was Cordelia Chase
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
Ha, mine was Buffy :)
Flag
Jan 25, 2014
I know it's a movie, but Gabrielle Anwar in 'Scent of a woman'. Before that it was probably Courtney Cox in 'Misfits of Science'
Flag
Jan 27, 2014
Gabrielle Anwar in Wild Hearts Can't be Broken.
I wanted to be her so bad!
Flag
Jan 25, 2014
sara michelle gellar, on buffy the vampire slayer :B
Flag
Jan 25, 2014
My childhood tv crushes were Linda Carter(Wonder Woman) and Jaclyn Smith(Charlie's Angels).
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
Linda Carter is amazing even today

Flag
Jan 27, 2014
Well... she IS Wonder Woman!LOL!!And I got to say Jaclyn Smith still looks good today too.But yeah,that Linda Carter....wow....I had good taste as a kid!!
Flag
Jan 25, 2014
Starbuck (Dirk Benedict) from the original Battlestar Galactica.

Flag
Jan 25, 2014
Jeannie (Barbara Eden) from I dream of Jeannie.
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
Barbara a million times!
Flag
Jan 25, 2014
Will Smith as the Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Flag
Jan 24, 2014
Danica McKellar's Winnie Cooper and Anna Chlumsky's My Girl (was it Vada or something? I'll go IMDb it). I'm trying to think of someone from my native country but I'm drawing a blank!
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
Winnie from the Wonder Years was the one around my age i really liked an was popular with boys my age. Also the blonde girl, who was the friend of the daughter in My Two Dads
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
Yeah, she's a little older than me, but not by much. I never watched My Two Dads, did that one make it over to the UK? You could try looking on IMDb to find out who the friend was.
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
yeah, I'm Uk too. they used to show it on channel 4 at tea time where they stick The Simpsons and Holyoaks now. It probably wasn't great but we used to like it when we were kids
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
Her name was Amy Hathaway
Flag
Jan 24, 2014
My Girl was a movie.
Flag
Jan 25, 2014
I am sure it was a movie that aired on TV when TrevPlatt was a child.
Flag
Jan 25, 2014
Yep. When I was about 11 years old I think, I'm actually the same age as her (almost) and she still looks damn good now!
Flag
Jan 26, 2014
Buddy, I wont argue with you! ;)
Flag
Jan 25, 2014
I know.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members