Girlfriends

All God's Children

Aired Sunday 9:30 PM Dec 12, 2005 on The CW

• shouldn\'t morgan be in both religions, jewish and christian? since she is not only biracial, but can be bireligion? y is todd actually doing this, is he really that concerned about her religion, or is todd getting revenge bec

when todd and toni first met, i knew those 2 would gettogether,but, i didn\'t know this would happen.

seems to me that todd is out for revenge, cuz toni treated him like dirt. Not to mention the situation with having morgan left alone in the house, and the nanny taking morgan to her doctors for a physical.

toni HAS INDEED treated todd so badly.He can\'t be too too concerned about morgan\'s religion. she is jewish and a christian. just like she is also biracial, she should be able to get involved with both religions and both ancesteral backgrounds.

did the queen of sheba and king solomon ever have this problem, or marcantony and cleopatra?
    how can toni forget how todd fought for her that day in the parkinglot, when some dude got in her face about a scratch on her car.
    Todd should tell toni how he feels and fight for his marriage. if maya and darnell can be togetheragain? why not todd and toni?

looks to me that episode with kelly rowland\'s character doing what she did will get toni and todd backtogether.
    i hope.
  • Toni's family and Todd's family come together for Morgan's first Christmas and Hanukkah. As we all know they do not get along and it makes for one, if not the best episode that the Girlfriend's team has every produced.

I was laughing the entire way, all the way through. Jenifer Lewis saying before Jesus met Jesus, not worshiping false idols up in through here, every joke, mishap left me in complete stitches, start to end! Todd's mother's donut hole hemoroid, i couldn't stop laughing, please show that once a week on reruns!!
  • It was very funny. And it was great. I laughed a lot.

It was one of the funniest episodes ever. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooo great. I just loved it. My friends loved it too. One of my funniest parts was when Maya and Darnell tried to let Jabari choose the church that he likes most. But my favorite part was when Toni's mom was singing and getting on some people's nerves.
  • Should Morgan be raised christian or jewish?

Very good episode. Interesting, entertaining and thought-provoking. The best episodes are when everyone is together at Joan's house and they did it again last night. This time Darnell, Todd, Todd's mom and Toni's mom are there which add extra drama and jokes.
    Toni is so desperate to not lose Morgan she includes Todd and making it Morgan's first Christmas/Hannakah and when Toddy offers to drop the custody suit if she rasies Morgan Jewish she hastily agrees. In the middle of the ceremony, she comes to her senses and realizes that this may not be the best thing to do.
    The custody battle is back on.
    This was real touching because it showed Toni's maturity and how much she is really thinking about Morgan and not just herself. It also bring up important issues of raising a mixed child - mixed race and mixed religion and these are a lot of things Todd and Toni should've talked about before getting married but need to sit down and discuss now.
    Also, to put another twist on the topic, Maya and Darnell are having issues because Darnell switched churches in their time apart. It's more comedic on this side but interesting nonetheless.
    An episode you definitely have to see.