He Had A Dream

Aired Sunday 9:30 PM Nov 27, 2006 on The CW

• William is struggling so hard as to whether or not to marry Monica; he develops an alter ego.

I found this episode very interesting. William continues to struggle with the decision to marry or not to marry Monica.
    He is at somewhat of a cross roads. Having trouble trying to decide what to do. He is not helped when Monica throws a guilt trip on him about haveing "hurt" her which I found very funny.
    Monica a "softy"? I couldn't recall her being hurt by him but, anyway just when he thinks he's got his guts up she says something that threws a guilt trip on him. William is suffereing and turns to Joan for help. But he develops an alter ego which is very funny.
    I thought this was a good episode. It was definitely orginal.
    William is a great talent in every sense of the word.
  • Maya's tripping over Darnell's job

is the name of the game. While watching this episode, I found it hard not to dislike Maya's mother's attitude as well as the lack of compassion she showed during Maya's tense worrying for Darnell. Lynn annoyed me as well in this episode, and the chemistry or interest between she and Big Boi wasn't as strong as I had hoped. There were a few laughs here and there but not nearly enough.