Girlfriends

Latching On and Lashing Out

Aired Sunday 9:30 PM Oct 10, 2005 on The CW

5.9
  • "Girlfriends" was a superior TV show with an extremely talented and beautiful cast. At lunch, everyone would talk about the episodes and the fabulous attire of the female characters. Currently, the show's storyline for each character has become negative

2.5
    \"Girlfriends\" has been my favorite show for years.
    The young ladies on the show are beautiful and extremely talented. The earlier shows were very positive and exciting to view. For ex., Joan was a high profile attorney with a large law firm. Now, she is the owner of a restaurant that is not a success. Week after week, we watch Joan\'s restaurant decline. William appears to be stuck on a stool all the time.

The current segments are negative. I don\'t look forward to seeing the show anymore. In fact, I enjoy watching the repeats that are on late nights. Those segments were funny and well written. There was a \"girlfriend-like\" feel that appeared to jump out from the screen. One could feel the energy and fun. However, there is a negative storyline related to each character now. Please, please return to the old formula. We miss the true \"Girlfriends\".