Girlfriends

Time to Man Up

Aired Sunday 9:30 PM Feb 12, 2007 on The CW

• I am a Maya fan so I really enjoyed this episode.

This episode was funny and sad. I am not a big fan of Valentine's Day but evidently Joan Clayton is along with every other holiday in the year. I thought it was so funny when she told Aaron that Valentine's Day was just another day at least until they got back to her place and she started grilling him. I think this may be Joan's soul mate if he can look over her crazy ways. It was so sweet when he had Joan a bunch of gifts and then she was so suprised and said she could not wait to see what he did for Saint Patrick's Day. I was so happy when Maya and Darnell met some friends that lived in their neighborhood until I seen what the husband was doing to his wife. I was glad that Maya tried to stand up for her new friend but unfortunately this rings true so much. You try to help someone get out of an abusive relationship and they blame you for the problem.
    I was glad to see Darnell stand up to the guy along with the rest of the gang and in the end the wife came to Maya saying she needed help. Great episode.