Girlfriends

You Ain't Gotta Go Home but...You Know the Rest

Aired Sunday 9:30 PM Oct 06, 2003 on The CW

• Toni's brother Antoine comes from school in Boston to see Maya in LA. After a night of passion, Antoine professes his love for her, but she does not feel the same. She tells him she doesn't agree, and he locks himself in the bathroom singing love songs.

To me, this was probably the worst Girlfriends episode I've seen thus far. First of all, Antoine is being played by a different actor than the original Antoine from the episodes featuring Toni's wedding. Instead it is the oldest son from "Family Matters," which I didn't care for that much, even in that show. But for him to lock himself in the bathroom and sing love songs for hours upon hours and his refusal to come out, it seems as if the man is just straight out crazy! He is not wrapped too tight in this episode, and if it were my house, I would be on the phone with the police and with the nearest psych ward making reservations for him! I would not be on the phone calling "My Girls." Poor episode, seen it once and that was plenty.