Girls Bravo Forums

(ended 2007)

Story Line or No Story Line?

timmer_1

[1]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 9
    Ok who here thinks that there is an actual story line going on in this show? I think there is but at times it feels like there is just a collection of random events. any thoughts?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sonicblitz57

[2]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 1

I'm sure there was an underlying storyline. The more I think about it, the more I believe that the first draft of the story (or original idea) was much shorter, including only the big moments, such as the introduction of characters, relationship advancements, the schemes occuring on Seiran, and a few perverted moments sprinkled here and there. I think the original script probably consisted of what are now episodes 1-6, 14, and 22-24.

I honestly think a lot of it was detached, but I still love the story, even if it was a bit cheesy. Perhaps thats's what gave the show its charm.

Master_M2K

[3]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 58
    I have just finished watching it and I have determined that there was no real storyline line. Sure you can consider Miharu & that kids progressing romance as a storyline but even that didn't have much progress over the 2 seasons . Seriously this anime sucked. ^_^